Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans

Also, I like how they bash every team except for theirs and because other teams arent perfect, that only leaves the bills to win it all.

WestCoastPhins said:
Very funny how some would rather have the pats win it for the 4th year in a row than see the fins get it.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Its funny how we are hands down the most hated team in the AFC east. Personally, I would rather see the bills or jets win it than see the patriots again.

If you visit the jets, pats or bills boards, we are their obsession. They dont care about losing to eachother, they just can't stand the fins. For every 1 post trashtalking about any other AFC rival there are 10 about the fins.

I guess its a compliment that they are so fascinated with us :)

Avigatorx said:
I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Its funny how we are hands down the most hated team in the AFC east. Personally, I would rather see the bills or jets win it than see the patriots again.

If you visit the jets, pats or bills boards, we are their obsession. They dont care about losing to eachother, they just can't stand the fins. For every 1 post trashtalking about any other AFC rival there are 10 about the fins.

I guess its a compliment that they are so fascinated with us :)
The dolphins and pats will fight it out for the division, but believe me you are not our obsession!:sidelol: Look around here you will find a lot of Bills talk, so don't flatter yourself. Prediction, dolphins and pats will both make the playoffs, Bills and Jets are still a season or 2 behind.IMO

dude you gotta love the guys who say bills 16-0 and dolphins and patsies with 1 win..... you really just gotta feel bad for those guys. but all it tells us is that they have some REALLY REALLY GOOD drugs up in buff town

Skeet84 said:
Well one guy wrote-

LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

This post has been edited by BUFFBILLSFAN112080: Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Ummmm Yeah we are! :D

Damnit Skeet you stole my thunder. I thought that was the funniest one. The rest are just idiotic. Our worst posters are their average.:lol:

Funny stuff..Look at some of their predictions:
Bills 10-6
Pats 8-8
Dolphins 8-8
Jets 7-9

Here's another:
Bills: 16-0
Jets: 4-12, only wins coming against miami and NE
NE: 2-14, only wins coming against fish
Miami: 0-16
You can tell that this guy inparticular HATES the FINS...HAHA!!

BringBackShula said:
Funny stuff..Look at some of their predictions:
Bills 10-6
Pats 8-8
Dolphins 8-8
Jets 7-9

Here's another:
Bills: 16-0
Jets: 4-12, only wins coming against miami and NE
NE: 2-14, only wins coming against fish
Miami: 0-16
You can tell that this guy inparticular HATES the FINS...HAHA!!

Yea, i like the 16-0 prediction..... funny stuff :sidelol:

Well, one thing for sure the Pats are no longer the lock for the division...personally, I don't see us running away with anything, neither do I see any of the others doing the same. I still think it'll come down to the Pats and the Fins, but Buff won't be far behind...the Jests...well, there's always 2007...

This is Great!

QUOTE(JUNIT @ Mar 20 2006, 12:42 AM)

the bills are gonna win cause daunte wont do well with out a randy moss wr (as seen like this past year untill he got hurt)... the pats have lost alot of good talent and well the jets are the jets so im optimistic about the bills chances

Posted by Dbetters83

you're so ignorant, how can you say that? Let me ask you something, what did Randy Moss do last year in Oakland? Well other than looking frustrated by Kerry Collins and Norv Turner, I wouldn't say a whole lot. Also, your assesment of Daunte's success or lack there of without Randy Moss, is just plain wrong. In 2004, while Daunte Culpepper was enjoying his most succesful season in which he threw for 39 TDs to only 11 INTs for over 4700 yards with a completion percentage of 69.2!!! Now, if you remember correctly 2004 was also Randy Moss' worst statistical season of his career, as he caught just 49 balls for 767 yards, but with 13 TDs, while missing five games. Now, take away those numbers and Culpepper still has an amazing stat line of 26 TDS to 11 INTS for 3950 yards.

Regarding last season, Culpepper got off to a horrendous start losing to Tampa Bay and Cincinnati, by tossing eight interceptions to zero touchdowns. However, if you look closely at the numbers; Culpepper rebounded to throw 6 TDs and 4 INTs over the next five games before getting hurt. While many use Culpepper as a skapegoat for the Vikings poor start, there were many factors that lead to the poor start......the loss of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan to Miami didn't help as Culpepper was forced to learn a new offensive system, the offensive line was in shambles with the loss of center Matt Birk and it doesn't bode well when the coaching staff abandons the run and puts everything on your shoulders.

The Vikings made a big mistake in letting Daunte go and the Dolphins got quite a steal. Its laughable to believe that Brad Johnson will lead the Vikings past an 8-8 or 9-7 record this season with a brand new head coach. Johnson as you know lead the Vikings to a 7-2 finish and a near playoff berth. However, if you look closer at his numbers you will see that the offense incorporated the running game on a more consistent basis, thus making for a more balanced attack and the offensive line recovered from injury. Also, Johnson lit up some pretty sorry defenses such as; Detroit, Green Bay, Cleveland and St. Louis....but struggled against top defenses like; Pittsburgh, Baltimore and New York (Giants).

You all need to know something, Daunte Culpepper will find success again in Miami. First of all, he WANTS TO PLAY THERE and even took a pay-cut to accomidate the team. Secondly, Daunte will have a plethora of weapons to utilize on offense with the likes of; Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Randy McMichael, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and a solid offensive line. He also has a much better coaching staff to consult with and will be using the Scott Linehan offensive system that he excelled in 2003 and 2004. As for his rehabilitation, he has dropped some weight and expects to be ready by opening day. Saban and Mueller made the right choice by picking Culpepper over Brees....players recover from serious knee injuries all the time (see your own Willis McGahee), how many quarterbacks do you know of that recover from shoulder surgery?.......I rest my case, have a nice day.......

That was good reading. Some of those Bills fans arnt as dumb as some ppl make out. It seems we are doing something right with our FA's, coaching and potential. Nice.A few of the Bills fans are laughing because weve got Malarkey but i liked this response. Here was my fave quote from a Bills fan.

Dolphins. Landing Culpeper fixed 50% of their problems from last year. And for everyone that want's to discount the Dolphins because of Mularkey. He was a great OC for Pittsburgh who managed to field top-raited offences with names like Cordell Stewart and Mike Maddox. All the dolphins need now is a Decent WR to shore up their reciver corps I'm sure one can be gotten in the draft if anything.

LOL that has to be the stupidest Bills forum I have ever seen.They honestly believe they can win the AFC East next year.

"LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type."

:sidelol: You got that right buddy :dolphins:

Btw someone talking about Mularkey in Pitt "Cordell Stewart and Mike Maddox" Who the hell are these guys?

BUFFBILLSFAN112080 said:
LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

This guys is good... :sidelol:

quote from page 1:LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

:sidelol: Yes we are, we def. are. :sidelol:

some seem on the level but i never knew they had so many biased fans on that forum...god i can't wait till we play sukkalo next season

my prediction

Dolphins win AFC EAST slim margin over the Patsies.

Jets..really who cares,

Suckkalo Billz: DFL in the NFL (all they can hope for is Brady Quinn)

Back
Top Bottom