Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

not sure why we are constantly looking at inexperienced HC's. Plus McDaniel has been a lap dog to Shanny his whole career (kinda like Flores). He has never even called plays. I would love to see an offensive minded HC but would also being extremely happy to land Zimmer
Turn over every stone. Does not mean he is a hire but I appreciate them looking outside the coaching norm box.

Read a lot of reactions on the 49ers sub and they think very highly of him and don't want him to leave.

Kyle Juszczyk, their fullback, certainly doesn't want to see him go and someone suggested he lock him in a closet to prevent him from leaving.

They also think he won't come to Miami because of the outright dysfunction here.

We barely missed the playoffs. The offense is missing some key pieces and the defense is stout. I think any first time HC would love to come to Miami. In the end of the day, money talks. Out of most HC vacancies, Miami is #1 imo.

I’d rather take a chance on Kevin O’Connell, if they’re going to go that route again, he’s been coaching under McVay.

Plus this dude looks like he reeks of Drakkar Noir…….😂

Last edited:

Was ironically requested to interview for OC last year but one the Younger LeFluer went to the Jets we were denied the request

I like McDaniel better than Daboll. The Shanahan descendants seem to be more intouch with today's NFL. He'd likely be able to juice up Miami's run game for sure. Tua could thrive under him.

Offensively I don't doubt it. Been in the NFL for 13 years around some very bright offensive minds.

Defensively? I'm sure he could and would look at names who have connections to Dan Quinn and the Shanahans
Any possibility he'd keep Boyer?

Back
Top Bottom