Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

Don't know much about him but his scouting report ominously reads like a certain finheaven celebrity from a couple of years ago......

Here's hoping he exceeds his draft position.

Calm down ppl, 7th round pick that probably doesn’t even make the team. Camp body.

He lead all rookies in rushing, except for that one year that Taylor lead all rookies in rushing 🤔

Hard to say but Ahmed does have a slipperiness I like. If we go RBBC, he’d bring a slightly different dimension to the table.
If he can pass block, someone's in trouble, none of our other backs are great at blocking. Plus he catches the ball really well.

I realize that when you watch a highlight video of any player you are only getting his best plays. Yet watching the video posted here, I saw some plays which might make him a good fit for the Dolphins. I especially like his pass catching ability.

While he doesn’t appear to have the speed to be a back who will break a lot of long runs. He certainly doesn’t appear to be a player who can’t come into camp and at least fight for a spot on the roster. If an undrafted rookie RB last season can come in and gain more yards than every other rookie RB in the league. Who’s to say Doak‘s can’t come in and make the team and be a factor for the Dolphins at the RB position. Certainly not me.

Back
Top Bottom