Is 10-7 A Successful Season for 2021? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is 10-7 A Successful Season for 2021?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Does a 17th game diminish how good a 10 win season is now? Is 10-7 a good season for Miami? I think the new line to be safe for the playoffs is probably 12 wins now. 11-6 is probably cutting it close and 10-7 is probably no playoffs in the AFC.

The only way the 2021 season will be a success is if the Dolphins make the playoffs. Three years is plenty of time to build a playoff team in the NFL today and anything less than a spot in the playoff will be a complete failure IMO.
I disagree. Year 1 of Flo was the tear down. This is year 2 of the rebuild, IMO. 11-6 or even 10-7 and missing the playoffs is still progress. We need consistency in winning seasons to continue to establish Flo’s culture.

I disagree. Year 1 of Flo was the tear down. This is year 2 of the rebuild, IMO. 11-6 or even 10-7 and missing the playoffs is still progress. We need consistency in winning seasons to continue to establish Flo’s culture.
Sorry but I disagree. They were 10-6 last year and only missed the playoffs because of the loss to the Bills in their last game of the season. So anything less than the playoffs next year would be regression instead of progression.
In my view they need to start making the the playoffs or their will be no Flo culture. I like Flores and I would like to see him in Miami for a long time but the only way that is going to happen is by him getting them to the playoffs and eventually to the SB.

Back
Top Bottom