Is AFC East a Three Team Race? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is AFC East a Three Team Race?

Frankly, I'm the only one not sleeping.
Miami has made the playoffs but that makes them no better than Texans who have made playoffs off and on.
Buffalo has obviously been the better team in division and will continue to be.
You had me right up to the last bit.

Pointless circular, redundant sports debate silliness.
Aaron Rodgers has nothing to do with whether Josh Allen gets it injured.
Aaron is on a different team and on his way out.
Josh is the new/one of the faces of the league.
I know absolutely what I'm talking about.
Josh will not get injured. Now we simply wait.

Any 100% lock stock picks you want to share with the rest of us?

We have the better team than buffalo on paper. We lost the division last year. Buffalo didn't necessarily win it.

We have better weapons than buffalo. We are better at CB. We're kinda tied in the trenches, buffalo might be a little better.

I have us going 13-4
Buffalo 10-7
Jets 9-8
Pat 3-14

We have the better team than buffalo on paper. We lost the division last year. Buffalo didn't necessarily win it.

We have better weapons than buffalo. We are better at CB. We're kinda tied in the trenches, buffalo might be a little better.

I have us going 13-4
Buffalo 10-7
Jets 9-8
Pat 3-14
Has Josh Allen sold his interest in the Dolphins? Or does he still own them?

Bills and Dolphins are for real. Jets depend on Rodgers playing first and still being good enough to move the needle, second.

Dolphins and Bills are locks to have positive records. The Jets must go through two big 'ifs' in order to even become relevant.

I still see it as a two horse race with a 'black horse'.

So we're going to pretend it hasn't really close the past couple years, especially last year?

Bills and Dolphins are for real. Jets depend on Rodgers playing first and still being good enough to move the needle, second.

Dolphins and Bills are locks to have positive records. The Jets must go through two big 'ifs' in order to even become relevant.

I still see it as a two horse race with a 'black horse'.
Jets are a joke

Back
Top Bottom