Is AFC East a Three Team Race? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is AFC East a Three Team Race?

Wait didn't Tua make the pro bowl last year?
Didn't Tua lead the NFL in passing yards.
Passing tds was the same
Who had the higher passer rating
I seem to remember us playing buffalo for the division in week 18 last year and buffalo was the healthy team and barely won

Why do ppl keep pretending buffalo is my Everest? This isn't 2020/2021 anymore

Wait didn't Tua make the pro bowl last year?
Didn't Tua lead the NFL in passing yards.
Passing tds was the same
Who had the higher passer rating
I seem to remember us playing buffalo for the division in week 18 last year and buffalo was the healthy team and barely won

Why do ppl keep pretending buffalo is my Everest? This isn't 2020/2021 anymore
Real simple. You ain't climbed that mountain until you climb that mountain!

I mean, if he actually owned the Dolphins, he’d finally have that Lombardi Trophy.

That’s as close as he’s getting to one.
I think Weaver's defense will actually be a huge factor/improvement against Buffalo and Josh Allen. Maybe not game two since it's going to take a while for the defense to gel, but long-term.

Miami definitely has more physical linebackers. Hopefully we'll no longer see defensive players avoiding the big hit on Allen.

Lamar Jackson now tries to avoid contact. Allen frequently tries to run through it.

I've been saying it since last season; dude's gonna get hurt eventually. If you want a comparison, it's not Lamar Jackson. It's Cam Newton.

Well, I'll light a candle for Allen right besides Tuas'.

You want to beat a Allen-less Bills? What for? Hell does that prove?

You are a bit of a conspiracy driven individual.
Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that.
It's getting a little harder to think the league is legitimate. The officiating is really bad.

I do wish the NFL would do more to improve it, but then again that is off topic.

It's getting a little harder to think the league is legitimate. The officiating is really bad.

I do wish the NFL would do more to improve it, but then again that is off topic.
Bad officiating is an endemic problem but ai don't think that is indicative, or a result of a "rigged" or biased system, though it is possible that individual refs could be biased.

The league has made rule changes in an attempt to minimize judgement and expanded replay as a tool to get it right. The fact is, however, that many calls absolutely come down to judgement in real time (not an easy task) and mistakes happen. There are many calls where two people watch the same thing and come to different conclusions.

I don't see a way around accepting some bad calls short of making every call reviewable by a multi person committee, and that is not realistic or viable.

Bad officiating is an endemic problem but ai don't think that is indicative, or a result of a "rigged" or biased system, though it is possible that individual refs could be biased.

The league has made rule changes in an attempt to minimize judgement and expanded replay as a tool to get it right. The fact is, however, that many calls absolutely come down to judgement in real time (not an easy task) and mistakes happen. There are many calls where two people watch the same thing and come to different conclusions.

I don't see a way around accepting some bad calls short of making every call reviewable by a multi person committee, and that is not realistic or viable.
Do you ever wish we could just go back to the pre 2000s and just love with the human error?

I never thought if grow to hate replay

It's an extremely tough game to officiate, with so many subjective rules. I still think the NFL could do more, though.

Simply put, too many games are affected/determined by bad calls.

It's an extremely tough game to officiate, with so many subjective rules. I still think the NFL could do more, though.

Simply put, too many games are affected/determined by bad calls.
Ohhhhh dear God. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.
That many bad calls means they aren't bad. They are entirely on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom