Is AFC East a Three Team Race? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is AFC East a Three Team Race?

Not what I was saying at all.
Then all you're resting anything on is disagreement. Not any ability to prove me wrong.
The league decides who wins and when
If you can't figure that out after the whole Taylor Swift, Kelce, Pfizer, State Farm extravaganza....follow the money

Interesting throwaway comment on Sirius NFL radio yesterday. The Patriots "insider" suggested that the team is delighted with Drake Maye and see him as the next CJ Stroud to put the team back into contention. It may be just bluster. Time will tell.

We have the better team than buffalo on paper. We lost the division last year. Buffalo didn't necessarily win it.

We have better weapons than buffalo. We are better at CB. We're kinda tied in the trenches, buffalo might be a little better.

I have us going 13-4
Buffalo 10-7
Jets 9-8
Pat 3-14
I agree with your Buffalo appraisal. I do think we are better on paper. If the Jets D stays as good as it appears to be, they could win 10+ games next year. They won 7 in 2023 without a QB and I would feel Rodgers worth 3 wins for sure. Time will tell but if somebody told me they picked the Jets to finish above Buffalo I could understand their reasoning.

Last edited:
Man, the media is just aching to crown Rodgers and the Jests, but in doing so, they seem to have selective amnesia.

In Rodgers last full season as a starter, he failed to lead Green Bay to the playoffs. The following season, an inexperienced Jordan Love took a Green Bay team with largely the same roster- with the exception of Devante Adams not only to the playoffs, but led them to a huge blowout win on Dallas’ home field.

People acting like a healthy Rodgers immediately makes NY a contender are going to be in for a rude awakening and I can’t wait to see it. There’s just too many miles on that arm, he’s coming off a major injury and he’s currently at an age in which his skills are gonna keep deteriorating.

I’m licking my chops just waiting for the temper tantrums from media shills like Mike Greenburgh when this thing goes south yet again- and make no mistake, it will.

Back
Top Bottom