Is anyone else having trouble keeping their mouth shut? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone else having trouble keeping their mouth shut?

I *nearly* bought in Philbin's last season. Coaching is clearly superior now, but my "show me" attitude serves to make any success "gravy" for me.

We might just want to stay away from Brent Grimes. He's STILL playing at high level. Nothing would be worse than to have him run one back. They have an abundance of weapons on offense but their Achilles heal should be the left side of their line. Branch and Harris could have big days, not to mention Jordan Phillips. They are better on the right side but still no match for Suh and Wake (or Hayes).

I think they will be really tough to run on up the middle. McCoy and newly added Chris Baker will shore up that interior. It will be a tough game for sure.

Back to the main topic....I have to agree. I am very optimistic and excited. Going from laughing stock of the league to where we are has been incredible. I love that the team is like one unit. These guys seem to be very close-knit. I love the family atmosphere Gase has created. Nobody would go to war for Joe Philbin and his staff but these guys trust Gase and genuinely like him. We learned how to win last year and Tannehill even directed 3 comeback wins. Should have been 4 in Seattle if the D would have held. This offense will be fun to watch and I can't wait to get a look at our LB crew as well as Charles Harris.

You are 100% on the culture change. People don't realize how that starts at the top and trickles down. Gase being accountable and detailed oriented at the top, and things start to take shape. Love It!

Back
Top Bottom