Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
43,871
Reaction score
12,501
I havent heard anything about him.. I doubt he gets drafted anyway, but is he even trying to go to the NFL?
 

Joneal7

Heheheheheheheh
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
2,101
Reaction score
0
Location
West Virginia
I think he will get drafted...i read somewhere..i think it was the most recent draft magazine and it had him as an urealized talent
 

AlanSaysYo

Scout Team
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
He's in the draft... the imported-for-Madden draft from NCAA 2005 on my Xbox. He's a solid backup for me in 2007 :D
 

wonderl33t

Club Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
2,002
Reaction score
13
Location
FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS
I could see him going to NFL Europe possibly. He has the NFL-caliber athletic tools, he is just a really bad decision-maker.
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Talent wise he's fantastic. Good size, an athlete, strong arm. On the other hand he's played very poorly before. He hasn't put the work in that's necessary. Your right the best place for him to go would be NFL Europe...
 

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
3,828
Reaction score
1,320
Age
44
Location
MD
He was at the combine. He hasn't done much for himself there either.

You know someone really sucks when someone here doesn't create a "How about Chris Rix" or "We should grab Rix in the 3rd" type thread.
 

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
5,674
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Schleprock said:
He was at the combine. He hasn't done much for himself there either.

You know someone really sucks when someone here doesn't create a "How about Chris Rix" or "We should grab Rix in the 3rd" type thread.

I'm SO tempted. :D
 

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Vienna, virginia
Schleprock said:
You know someone really sucks when someone here doesn't create a "How about Chris Rix" or "We should grab Rix in the 3rd" type thread.

lol thats soooooo true! Has FSU ever had a good NFL QB? it doesnt look like FSU has ever had a good QB in the NFL by the name of Chris. They seem to like guys name Chris, but they dont do so well. (Chris Weinke, Chris Rix).
 

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Jaj said:
Talent wise he's fantastic. Good size, an athlete, strong arm. On the other hand he's played very poorly before. He hasn't put the work in that's necessary. Your right the best place for him to go would be NFL Europe...

I agree with you completely. He can launch a ball with the flick of his wrist and has some pretty good speed for a quarterback, I think in the 4.5,4.6 range. I feel with the right system/coaching he can be an effective quarterback, perhaps even a star, but not until he really develops as a player and only if he head is on straight.
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
saves said:
I agree with you completely. He can launch a ball with the flick of his wrist and has some pretty good speed for a quarterback, I think in the 4.5,4.6 range. I feel with the right system/coaching he can be an effective quarterback, perhaps even a star, but not until he really develops as a player and only if he head is on straight.

I'm not even so sure that he lacks it mentally to play QB either. I think he just is lazyass who parties too much :lol:
 

SammySmif

Starter
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
260
this dude called brad johnson won a superbowl and threw up some huge numbers in minnesota.

i'd say he was a good Qb.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
0
Chris Rix blew every opportunity he's ever had. I was duped into believing his senior year would be different. He would put the past behind him, and become the player he should be. Sadly that did not happen. It won’t happen.
 

Dudeman

Coolness
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
3,810
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Lake Mary....I think
SammySmif said:
this dude called brad johnson won a superbowl and threw up some huge numbers in minnesota.

i'd say he was a good Qb.

lets not be confused here.....the defense won the SB in Tampa, Brad was just along for the ride ala Trent Dilfer
 
Top Bottom