Is Dolphins Do-it-all Defender Fitzpatrick Playing Out Of Position? Mom Had This To Say | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Dolphins Do-it-all Defender Fitzpatrick Playing Out Of Position? Mom Had This To Say

Ok well you guys that think he is worth the 11th overall pick. Tell me your NFL comparison for Fitz, and see if that player is worth the 11th when he was drafted. Mine is Tyrann Mathieu, and no he isnt worth the 11th.

Rod Woodson... Who by the way was drafted one spot higher at 10th in the first round

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...fitzpatrick-agrees-with-mom-that-hes-miscast/

“It is what it is,” Minkah Fitzpatrick said, via Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald. “She’s being honest and saying how she feels. There’s nothing wrong with it. I wish she would have addressed me first and talked to me first before it happens, but it is what it is. She feels very strongly.

She’s not wrong. Coach has asked me do something right now. I got to do what they ask me to do. If we have to have some discussions in the future, we’ll have those discussions.”

Back
Top Bottom