is draft televised?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is draft televised??

I spit on the Patriots and their three titles. Why? Two words: snow plow. That defines your organization in my book and always will.

Well you are certainly original.

By the time we get it together? We seemed to have it pretty together last December when our "near-retired" DE made Tommy Brady look pretty darn foolish. If you think that the division is going to be a cake walk then thing again- you are living in a fantasy land. Dynasty ends now.

Jimmy James said:
I spit on the Patriots and their three titles. Why? Two words: snow plow. That defines your organization in my book and always will.
Hey, at least you don't live in Massachusetts.
Between the Patriots and the Red Sox, I've been goin' nuts over here the past few years.
Granted, it was nice the year the Marlins won, but I didn't have anyone up here to share my joy with, not to mention how often I get ripped by being a Dolphins fan.
You think it's bad when Patriots fans rip you on the board. It's a lot worse when those things are said to you in person, although no one usually would dare to be as mean person-to-person.

Dolfan1000 said:
Well you are certainly original.

By the time we get it together? We seemed to have it pretty together last December when our "near-retired" DE made Tommy Brady look pretty darn foolish. If you think that the division is going to be a cake walk then thing again- you are living in a fantasy land. Dynasty ends now.

ok so you are saying u had it together last year at 4-12? wow u beat us one gm and Brady is human and he had a terrible 4 mins there at the end. the bottom line is you guys may split with us again in 05, but our dyNEsty is far from over and if u think it is then u do not follow the pats at all...

the rich get richer pal, watch who will be in the pro bowl next feb, david terrell and probably ben watson.. terrell will be another one of those players who was thought to be washed up but then goes to a winning team and thrives. and if u dont know who watson is everyone will soon enough..

the east wont be a cake walk at all, the jets will give us some competiton for sure but the pats will have the east wrapped up by dec 26th when the pats visit ny. all the pats will be playing for is #1 seed, again....

:eek: gotta be tough seeing this patsy org win 3 times in last 4 when u guys havent been to a sb since 84 let alone win it all.... if the miami org was smart in the 90's they would of gone out and grabbed a stud rb to help out Danny but they never did? why was that ? terrible front office is why, danny's incredible talent was wasted for years there with miami fans and even myself asking every yr, why doesnt miami go and get a rb???

Jimmy James said:

:roflmao: that gm was a classic!!!!! i have that on tape ill send u a copy if u want one :D

:lol: but my fav gm was mon night fb last gm of the year in miami, 1986 the pats had to win that gm to win the east, if they lost they would miss the playoffs. grogan to morgan for the td on 1st down, brilliant call and execution!!!!

THOMAS_54 said:
This year, we get for 5.5 hours. It's better than before at least.

Five and a half hours?! Are you serious! Where is this? TSN? I would be thrilled if we got 5.5 hours.

Well when I re-signed up for NFL Field Pass the other day, it mentioned they would stream live coverage of the NFL draft. Will it be video or just audio, I don't know. I do know they are streaming video of all the NFL Europe games which is pretty cool. Any way, there is a free trail period so if you sign up right before the draft you can cancel it right after and not pay anything if you don't want it for the whole year. I wish they would stream all the regular NFL season games like MLB.COM is doing for Baseball. I live in Alaska, and cannot get Direct TV. Add to the fact there are no prime time games this year other then Pre-Season, I most likely won't see any games on cable unless they make the playoffs! =(
So the NFL Field Pass is my only option really... I guess that's what you get for be a fan of the sports team farthest away from where you live!

Wow I didnt realize so many people wanted to talk about the telecast...

Tought this thread was gona have 4 replies stating : your a dork you should know that!!!:roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: that gm was a classic!!!!! i have that on tape ill send u a copy if u want one :D

:lol: but my fav gm was mon night fb last gm of the year in miami, 1986 the pats had to win that gm to win the east, if they lost they would miss the playoffs. grogan to morgan for the td on 1st down, brilliant call and execution!!!!

LOSER!!!!! :grouplaug :nesucks:

KChiefs1 said:
I think ESPN & ESPNU are covering it. ESPNU's coverage will deal more with how it effects the college team while ESPN's will deal with the NFL.

Yeah I thought this was a cool idea. ESPN News is covering the effects on the college team it seemed like....

Just to clarify, ESPN will cover the first round, and maybe some of the 2nd and then switch over to ESPN2.

Back
Top Bottom