Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time?

McMikey Mike

Active Roster
Reaction score
Has every avenue been tried to get the old logo and uniforms reinstated? Petitions tried? US Congressional inquiry? Macro-begging by thousands of fans?

That deep aqua color from the old uniforms looks so pure. That logo still stands the test of time.

The Miami Dolphins had the best uniforms and logo of any team in the NFL for all those decades. It's a fact that cannot even be argued, and it would be so epic to have all of it back as it once was.

Depends on who takes over for Ross

I like your answer. So the question becomes...who do we need to lobby?

Does anyone know who is likely to take over after Ross? Will the Dolphins become a "family team" like the Giants? If yes, who in his family can be influenced? Aren't there other owners? Is one of them likely to take over after Ross?

I like your answer. So the question becomes...who do we need to lobby?

Does anyone know who is likely to take over after Ross? Will the Dolphins become a "family team" like the Giants? If yes, who in his family can be influenced? Aren't there other owners? Is one of them likely to take over after Ross?
Someone give you a sugar pack or something?

That Uni should never be changed. Bears, Packers etc don't change. Fins should be in same bracket. It's a clean uni and looks great. It was never broken so it didn't need fixing. It's a legit sports emblem that's got a history. They put a cartoon and then a 21st century logo on those helmets since. They should stick with tradition, history and the actual look. It was never bad.

That Uni should never be changed. Bears, Packers etc don't change. Fins should be in same bracket. It's a clean uni and looks great. It was never broken so it didn't need fixing. It's a legit sports emblem that's got a history. They put a cartoon and then a 21st century logo on those helmets since. They should stick with tradition, history and the actual look. It was never bad.
It should only be changed if your the Steelers. This original uniforms are hideous.

This might not be popular, but I was never a fan of having a dolphin on your helmet that’s wearing a tiny helmet.

Personally, the changing of the colors bothers me more than the current logo. I’d LOVE to see Miami make the throwbacks permanent, get the color scheme right, and incorporate our current logo into it.

Seems like Ross doesn’t want to touch this and I can’t understand why. There’s a genuine hunger for the throwbacks and Dolphin fans would purchase them like crazy. Then, Ross could still come up with a new alternate uni&helmet combination to sale to the fans- that would also be snatched up like hot cakes.

This might not be popular, but I was never a fan of having a dolphin on your helmet that’s wearing a tiny helmet.

Personally, the changing of the colors bothers me more than the current logo. I’d LOVE to see Miami make the throwbacks permanent, get the color scheme right, and incorporate our current logo into it.

Seems like Ross doesn’t want to touch this and I can’t understand why. There’s a genuine hunger for the throwbacks and Dolphin fans would purchase them like crazy. Then, Ross could still come up with a new alternate uni&helmet combination to sale to the fans- that would also be snatched up like hot cakes.

IMO, this would be a terrific compromise.

Back
Top Bottom