Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time?

Everyone loves the throwbacks... not sure how we dont make the move at some point.

The logo... might be hard to go back to something so old looking. Just do it over again after we win the SB. F*** it. It needs to be a cominbation of new / old logos
I disagree. I think you can enhance our original logo and bring it up to date. Our latest logo is just so hideous. Ross is too damn stubborn on this

I disagree. I think you can enhance our original logo and bring it up to date. Our latest logo is just so hideous. Ross is too damn stubborn on this
I personally prefer the original logo, not much history with the new ones, which I was never a fan of to begin with, and was very disappointed with the change.
The traditional one is king IMO with real history.
Change the uniform colors all you want, but the logo should have been left alone.

I like your answer. So the question becomes...who do we need to lobby?

Does anyone know who is likely to take over after Ross? Will the Dolphins become a "family team" like the Giants? If yes, who in his family can be influenced? Aren't there other owners? Is one of them likely to take over after Ross?
His daughter will be taking over.

I'd like to bring all my Dolphin memorabelia up to date, even my Marino helmet has the old sunburst logo the new one looks like a sardine fresh from a can!

I'm comfortable with the current situation where we have the throwback uniforms for 2 games per season. The players clearly enjoy wearing them (Jaylen Waddle said that he loves the old jerseys and the opportunity to show respect of the team's proud history). BTW - in case you haven't noticed, team consistently plays well in the throwbacks.

Back
Top Bottom