Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it a hopeless cause for the original logo and uniforms to be reinstated full time?

Go start a protest, bring 10,000 friends. Block the freeways. Sooner or later the bad press will take its toll....or you go to jail lol

Well I have a few others but protest at the game with signs and **** can't hurt? Unless of course you think Ross reads your posts. In that case you are most definitely bright...

Wouldn't it be cool to see a few hundred signs asking for the old uniforms and logo to be reinstated? Well, you never know.

But truly, the Dolphins looked so good today in the "throwbacks". I mean really really good!

NFL rules prevent teams from changing their logo more than once within a ten year span. This was confirmed by Garfunkel on Big O’s show. The current logo began in 2013, so I would not be surprised if see a new logo, or a revert to the throwback starting next season.

This might not be popular, but I was never a fan of having a dolphin on your helmet that’s wearing a tiny helmet.

Personally, the changing of the colors bothers me more than the current logo. I’d LOVE to see Miami make the throwbacks permanent, get the color scheme right, and incorporate our current logo into it.

Seems like Ross doesn’t want to touch this and I can’t understand why. There’s a genuine hunger for the throwbacks and Dolphin fans would purchase them like crazy. Then, Ross could still come up with a new alternate uni&helmet combination to sale to the fans- that would also be snatched up like hot cakes.
This is exactly what I would like

Back
Top Bottom