Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Has it been confirmed Flores will be our new Head Coach or is there still an option? I know Rapoport and Darlington are trusted but is it absolute?

Rapoport just said that Dallas will be extending Garratt after the season so do we still have hope for Richard or is Grier set in his choice? Have the Dolphins pushed back at all on last night's report because that could be telling.

Has it been confirmed Flores will be our new Head Coach or is there still an option? I know Rapoport and Darlington are trusted but is it absolute?

Rapoport just said that Dallas will be extending Garratt after the season so do we still have hope for Richard or is Grier set in his choice? Have the Dolphins pushed back at all on last night's report because that could be telling.
Apparently Richard has yet to be informed that he wont be the coach from last I heard.

I don't know, but perhaps we can't officially talk with Flores right now to offer him the job. We might be keeping Richard on standby if Flores turns us down.

My issue is the length of time each may be in the playoffs. We may have to wait until February if the pats do what they do. I hope both lose this weekend but if only Dallas loses do we lean on Richard?

It'd make too much sense to hire Richard so no, he's not an option.

For people against Flores, your best hopes are that New England gets to the SB and Miami gets impatient on waiting on him or Flores decides he’s not interested in Miami...maybe someone convinces him that Miami is toxic.

Just pray the cowboys lose today and we should find out either way if they have interest in Richard or not.

I'm torn I want the Pats to win in hopes they will just hire Richard, but if they really are gonna hire Flores I want the Pats to lose to get it over with already.

Just pray the cowboys lose today and we should find out either way if they have interest in Richard or not.

I'm torn I want the Pats to win in hopes they will just hire Richard, but if they really are gonna hire Flores I want the Pats to win to get it over with already.
I don’t understand the 2nd part of your quote...

i haven't seen anything official. just speculation that flores is our preferred choice.

We already spoke to both of them. They just can't hire either one till their teams are done playing.

Ok. Cool. So it's a go for Flores? He is definitely going to take the job and will make it official when they are finished playing for the year?

Back
Top Bottom