Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now

You guys holding out just to hope against hope are just torturing yourselves. A couple of reliable NFL Reporters have called it in favor of Flores now. The Dolphins have taken no steps to refute these leaks. Maybe they just preferred Flores over Richard? I wanted Richard, but I don't know enough about Flores to dismiss him or just totally dump all over this hire. Gase was the hot coaching candidate last time and we jumped all over the chance to hire him. If memory serves me correctly, we were the first team to hire a candidate during that cycle and what did that get us? Maybe going for an unknown this time is a good thing? Time will ultimately decide. Just accept it and set Yourselves free lolllll.

Would we be hiring him to be a DC? Does the result of a single game sway a decision to hire him for HC? If so, are you pinning the Miami Miracle on Flores? Or when the Pats D got lit up to the tune of 40 points by the Chiefs?
Even without the Miami Miracle people would still be hating on Flores.

Dolphins don't need a barking coach on the sidelines, they need a coach that have knowledge on every facet of football and that my friends is Flores.

Seeing how CJ Anderson let me repeat CJ Anderson just lit that defense up I'm surprised people are still Hating on Flores and still have a man crush on Richard.
I think I could have run through some of the holes that line was creating for those two backs!!

Seeing how CJ Anderson let me repeat CJ Anderson just lit that defense up I'm surprised people are still Hating on Flores and still have a man crush on Richard.

Idiotic post! Richard has coach more top 10 defenses than Flores. If you want to look a single game, what about Flores’ defense giving up 31 points to the Jags lol. Oh wait, I mean Flores’ linebackers

Would we be hiring him to be a DC? Does the result of a single game sway a decision to hire him for HC? If so, are you pinning the Miami Miracle on Flores? Or when the Pats D got lit up to the tune of 40 points by the Chiefs?

Heck, I think they get lit up tomorrow. Hoping anyways, and it has nothing to do with coaches.

Remember when Richard’s team was embarrassing Gase’s offense in the Super Bowl...at the meadowlands too where Gase will be bubble screening now. Lol

I couldn’t help but be sick to my stomach last night watching Richards in command. His passion is amazing. But the fact that his players are tuned into what he is saying, taking it in and not tuning it out speaks volumes of the respect they have for the man and many other levels. :’(

Back
Top Bottom