Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

Guys, Taylor will have a big year...if he gets help from the other side. Thats been the lynchpin of his big years over the years.

You can't constantly all out blitz nick, and players blitzing isn't Miami exclusive...

Sure Losman might get sacked, but if he gets flushed and there isn't a spy, he could be 40 yards downfield too.

For every sack Losman gets from being a rookie, he'll make a play that Bledsoe couldn't, with his 4.6 speed.

Wagon Circler said:
Not really. I said nobody as it pertained to the bills.
really? I would disagree, what about when Williams rushed for 200+ yards against the Bills more then one time I believe, what about Sammy Morris rushing for 91 yards on just 18 carries last year, how soon you forget. face it the Bills defense has a weakness and that is rushing defense

nick1 said:
really? I would disagree, what about when Williams rushed for 200+ yards against the Bills more then one time I believe, what about Sammy Morris rushing for 91 yards on just 18 carries last year, how soon you forget. face it the Bills defense has a weakness and that is rushing defense

???

we had ONE GUY rush for 100 yards against us last year.

Losman7 said:
Guys, Taylor will have a big year...if he gets help from the other side. Thats been the lynchpin of his big years over the years.

You can't constantly all out blitz nick, and players blitzing isn't Miami exclusive...

Sure Losman might get sacked, but if he gets flushed and there isn't a spy, he could be 40 yards downfield too.

For every sack Losman gets from being a rookie, he'll make a play that Bledsoe couldn't, with his 4.6 speed.
Taylor is just as fast if not faster then Losman, Losman can't outrun the Miami defense it's a fact that Miami has a fast defense ask Madden

nick1 said:
Taylor is just as fast if not faster then Losman, Losman can't outrun the Miami defense it's a fact that Miami has a fast defense ask Madden

He can outrun a player who is rushing him, they run opposite directions.

He can out run Thomas or Seau...

We'll have to wait and see, i'll be there in October.

Losman7 said:
???

we had ONE GUY rush for 100 yards against us last year.
3 guys including Pitt back-up Willie Parker, look it up

nick1 said:
3 guys including Pitt back-up Willie Parker, look it up

You're right, i stand corrected...

Don't matter though, we had the number 8 rushing d in the league.

Losman7 said:
You're right, i stand corrected...

Don't matter though, we had the number 8 rushing d in the league.
give me a break your rushing D was far from good they let Dillion get 151 yards and Kevin Faulk get 61 yards in the same game. they also allowed Morris to get his highest rushing total in a game all year only 9 yards short of 100

nick1 said:
give me a break your rushing D was far from good they let Dillion get 151 yards and Kevin Faulk get 61 yards in the same game. they also allowed Morris to get his highest rushing total in a game all year only 9 yards short of 100

nick, i'm not making things up...we allowed the 7th fewest YPG with 102, and the second fewest rushing TD's with 6

Sorry if you don't wanna hear it, but its true.

And if you wanna talk about rushing D's giving up big games, I'm pretty sure i could pull up some Curtis Martin and lamont jordan highlights :evil:

djfresh47 said:
I believe the touchdown was a punt returned, so that should not be added in. Clements is a better corner than Madision, but Clements probably won't be on the Bills in '06.

Actually, that was the touchdown he picked off of Maddox in the steelers game that we lost - he baited the route and Maddox bit - Clements took it to the house.

Losman7 said:
nick, i'm not making things up...we allowed the 7th fewest YPG with 102, and the second fewest rushing TD's with 6

Sorry if you don't wanna hear it, but its true.

And if you wanna talk about rushing D's giving up big games, I'm pretty sure i could pull up some Curtis Martin and lamont jordan highlights :evil:

dude u have to know something and that is the 2 meetings against u guys are goin to be the worse days of ur bills life cuz u will get creamed we are young and just getting started of an era to win 3 4 titles, Saban will adress the defense asap and we will be the scary team of the league. Beware

Wagon Circler said:

hey Homer u have nothing close to JT, it is no good to be jealous cuz we have a much better pash rusher than u guys so no need go do some circles on ur wagon budddy cuz all i can see is JT coming to do circles on JP:rofl3:

dominizzo said:
dude u have to know something and that is the 2 meetings against u guys are goin to be the worse days of ur bills life cuz u will get creamed we are young and just getting started of an era to win 3 4 titles, Saban will adress the defense asap and we will be the scary team of the league. Beware
Wow. You call me a homer? Welcome to ignore...finally.

Back
Top Bottom