Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo said:
he is correct but i think our D can put some big numbers esp with the draft and our free agent additions
They have to execute. We've been "good" on paper before and it's got us the square root of nothing.

dominizzo said:
it should change with Saban at the helm
We hope but honestly the proof will be on the field. Right now Saban could be a bust just as readily as the next Shula. We won't know until game 1.

Megatron said:
We hope but honestly the proof will be on the field. Right now Saban could be a bust just as readily as the next Shula. We won't know until game 1.

something tells me that Saban will succeed In to Shula footsteps but u never know but i just see a bowl coming in the next 2 3 years

dominizzo said:
something tells me that Saban will succeed In to Shula footsteps but u never know but i just see a bowl coming in the next 2 3 years
I hope you're right.

dominizzo said:
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo

I think the Bills are going to improve as they have a young defense and made strides last year. I honestly think our D core is soon on the decline because of age. I still think that JT and Zach are at the top of their game but we lost Surtain and Bowens and maybe Chester. Madison can't be great forever either, but maybe being our definite #1 corner again will lift him for a year or 2! We did get Carter and Holiday and some others, but we are in the process of moving money and talent to offense so our D will likely suffer a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to be honest. I still think our defense will be well above average and hopefully top 8, but the team is changing and that cannot be ignored.

Then again, maybe the new attitude that Saban brings will more than make up for the changes and new learning curve and we won't miss a beat!

dolphan north said:
I think the Bills are going to improve as they have a young defense and made strides last year. I honestly think our D core is soon on the decline because of age. I still think that JT and Zach are at the top of their game but we lost Surtain and Bowens and maybe Chester. Madison can't be great forever either, but maybe being our definite #1 corner again will lift him for a year or 2! We did get Carter and Holiday and some others, but we are in the process of moving money and talent to offense so our D will likely suffer a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to be honest. I still think our defense will be well above average and hopefully top 8, but the team is changing and that cannot be ignored.

Then again, maybe the new attitude that Saban brings will more than make up for the changes and new learning curve and we won't miss a beat!

u will see my finafan broo the Fish will have the better D this year

dominizzo said:
u will see my finafan broo the Fish will have the better D this year

You cant possibly be 24. Are you?

Back
Top Bottom