Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo said:
im not 24 im 10000000000000000000 yrs old

have a great nite and remember Madison will pick off loser losman at least 3 times this year k

nite

And remember Madison needs to just work on getting one pick.....for the entire season.

You answered my question by the way thanks. 12-15 right.

dominizzo said:
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo

No your D is not better than the Bills D.

chuckcole said:
I think it can be. We got some players, they lost some players ... It will really depend, I think, on the DLine and how they perform. Because if they can dominate, it will make our secondary much better and we already know our LBs are solid.

:yeahthat:

LBs: Bills > Fins (granted.. not by much)
CBs: Bills > Fins
SS: Bills > Fins
FS: Bills > Fins

now if you ignore all that, than i guess your right.. :lol:

DE: JT > Shobel
DE: Kelsay > Roth / Holliday (a rookie and a has been. yeah i said it. want to fight about it?? :D )
DT: Adams > Carter
DT: Traylor > Edwards (but not by much)

so you might have a slightly better D-Line. but the bills beat the rest of your defense.

we may have an advantage at the defensive line since they lost pat williams......but their linebackers are better overall along with their secondary in comparison to ours...i give the edge to buffalo's defense

ch19079 said:
DE: JT > Shobel
DE: Kelsay > Roth / Holliday (a rookie and a has been. yeah i said it. want to fight about it?? :D )
DT: Adams > Carter
DT: Traylor > Edwards (but not by much)

so you might have a slightly better D-Line. but the bills beat the rest of your defense.

How About just JT>Schobel>Holliday>Kelsay>Roth

I think thats a little more acurate. Holliday is old, but he ain't bad. Kelsay is young, but still has alot to prove, at least to me. Thats not to say I'm not excited, I think he showed he could make some big plays, jurys still out for me though.

Losman7 said:
How About just JT>Schobel>Holliday>Kelsay>Roth

I think thats a little more acurate. Holliday is old, but he ain't bad. Kelsay is young, but still has alot to prove, at least to me. Thats not to say I'm not excited, I think he showed he could make some big plays, jurys still out for me though.
atleast you acknowledge that the Dolphins have good DEs

no doubt that Holliday has not lived up to his expectations while he was in KC but I think that had alot to do with being one of the only good players on D that they had. Holliday will benefit from being on the other side of JT just like Ogun and Bowens did

The Bills have a superior Defense again this year, they only lost one starter in Pat Williams, but all Pat was really useful for was stopping the run and picking off Feeley. His replacement who rotated with him last year anyways is a much better pass rusher than Williams. The rest of the D is back from last year McGee has almost a full season as a starting CB under his belt and his improvements towards the end of the season should continue through training camp and into this season. Milloy and Vincent at safety give us a dynamic duo back there because they are both intelligent veterans who can still move all over the field. Spikes is one of the best OLB's in the game, Fletcher never quits and is always around the ball, and Posey never misses a tackle. Schobel I think is a little overrated and Kelsay improved by leaps and bounds last year but I will give you the better DE's.

Miami's D was no joke last year, without it you would have gone 0-16, but I question the decisions made about your secondary and if the secondary is weak then it wont matter how good the LB's and the DL is if the opponents recievers are open before you can reach the QB.

flsukz said:
Miami's D was no joke last year, without it you would have gone 0-16, but I question the decisions made about your secondary and if the secondary is weak then it wont matter how good the LB's and the DL is if the opponents recievers are open before you can reach the QB.
if the d-line is good then that means they get alot of pressure on the QB and any time you do that you make the secoundary look good. they don't have too much time that they need to cover their men for. Madison is still a better then average CB and Daniels is a rookie yes but a good one who knows Saban's system. As for the S's, they are average if not worse but I think TeBucky Jones was a good pick-up and if we can land Lance Schulters then we will be fine

nick1 said:
no doubt that Holliday has not lived up to his expectations while he was in KC but I think that had alot to do with being one of the only good players on D that they had. Holliday will benefit from being on the other side of JT just like Ogun and Bowens did
true that...JT will make Holliday a (multi)millionare like he has done for everyone else that played the opposite side.

dominizzo said:
u will see my finafan broo the Fish will have the better D this year

Well I HOPE you are right. I wouldn't be surprised, because I think both teams will have great defenses. It might be close.

ch19079 said:

I don't but Roth probably would like to. Maybe we'll just let him take it out on Lose-man!

Back
Top Bottom