Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

ch19079 said:
LBs: Bills > Fins (granted.. not by much)
CBs: Bills > Fins
SS: Bills > Fins
FS: Bills > Fins

now if you ignore all that, than i guess your right.. :lol:

DE: JT > Shobel
DE: Kelsay > Roth / Holliday (a rookie and a has been. yeah i said it. want to fight about it?? :D )
DT: Adams > Carter
DT: Traylor > Edwards (but not by much)

so you might have a slightly better D-Line. but the bills beat the rest of your defense.

we will see at the start of the season save ur hands from typing cuz Miami will be top in all categories

if either is any better than the other it still probably want be top ten in the league

dominizzo said:
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo

No!!! We have a lot of question marks on D. They may work out, which all rival fans would never admit, or they may not. We'll have to wait and see.

dolphan north said:
I don't but Roth probably would like to. Maybe we'll just let him take it out on Lose-man!
the rookie will be lucky to get 4 sacks this comming season. he might eventually be very good, but as a rookie, most DEs dont get that much starting time, and that usually results in less sacks and less tackles.

ch19079 said:
the rookie will be lucky to get 4 sacks this comming season. he might eventually be very good, but as a rookie, most DEs dont get that much starting time, and that usually results in less sacks and less tackles.

losman will choke

is our d better than......................................... A monkey!
we have a solid front but we are week in the secondary

Guys, I love the Dolphins, pero the Bills have a good, young Defense. I think we slightly lose to them in Defense.

Adios.

--->Wajiro<---

Bills have the better D. Anyone who says otherwise is just being a homer!

Back
Top Bottom