Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo said:
hahaha looks like ur a homer also cuz ur a damn Barffalo fan, soo looks like ur the Homer

This post is for all the young children on the board. This is what happens when you do drugs.

dominizzo said:
losman will choke

i was talking about rookie players who are not slated as the starters (ex. roth).
losman is not a rookie, and is slated as the starter. i dont know if losman will choke, but thats not the point.

you just cant expect roth to be a probowl DE his rookie year. especially when hes gunna be sharing time with other DEs.

but if you cant accept that, then feel free to change the subject, and simply insult my team. that will prove me wrong... :rolleyes:

ch19079 said:
i was talking about rookie players who are not slated as the starters (ex. roth).
losman is not a rookie, and is slated as the starter. i dont know if losman will choke, but thats not the point.

you just cant expect roth to be a probowl DE his rookie year. especially when hes gunna be sharing time with other DEs.

but if you cant accept that, then feel free to change the subject, and simply insult my team. that will prove me wrong... :rolleyes:
all DEs share time with one another even Jason Taylor rotates with other players to catch a breath... I think that by the end of the season Roth will be starting

ch19079 said:

insult yr team u know how many Bills fan insult our team cmon man face the facts this a dolphin site not a bills site u guys have no bizzniss insulting our beloved franchise

dominizzo said:
insult yr team u know how many Bills fan insult our team cmon man face the facts this a dolphin site not a bills site u guys have no bizzniss insulting our beloved franchise
bills fans might insult your team, but if you read it again, you will see that i was not insulting your team. my point was, that insted of having a nice argument, alot of people simply see the bills flag under my name and take my opinions as insults. they are not. they are my opinions. but just because i disagree with you, does not mean im insulting you or your team.

but to get back on topic... i can see why fin fans WANT roth to be a beast his rookie season. its rare to read a post from a fin fan who thinks roth wont be a 9+ sack playmaker this comming season. from where im sitting, i see that as very unlikly. especially since i dont see him starting the entire season and also sharing time with V. Holliday.

ch19079 said:
bills fans might insult your team, but if you read it again, you will see that i was not insulting your team. my point was, that insted of having a nice argument, alot of people simply see the bills flag under my name and take my opinions as insults. they are not. they are my opinions. but just because i disagree with you, does not mean im insulting you or your team.

but to get back on topic... i can see why fin fans WANT roth to be a beast his rookie season. its rare to read a post from a fin fan who thinks roth wont be a 9+ sack playmaker this comming season. from where im sitting, i see that as very unlikly. especially since i dont see him starting the entire season and also sharing time with V. Holliday.

ur right we should have nice arguments but how can we when alot of jills fans insult us royally? but i get ur point

nick1 said:
all DEs share time with one another even Jason Taylor rotates with other players to catch a breath... I think that by the end of the season Roth will be starting
i agree that all D-Lineman rotate in and out. but in the case of rookie DEs, and Roth, i think he will be rotated in and out more often then "to cetch his breath". so insted of being on the field 70% of the defensive plays, he may only be out there 45% of the time. that will cut in to his numbers. i do think he will finish the season the starter, but he wont finish the season with the numbers many here expect.

i think we can beat out the bills D, they lost there big guys in the middle, but they have good overall players, but if we can add law or lance we can beat them out.

Marino213 said:
i think we can beat out the bills D, they lost there big guys in the middle, but they have good overall players, but if we can add law or lance we can beat them out.
we lost P. Williams. (one guy). but he was a large part of our run D. i hope his replacement doenst suck to bad. :(

i think that law would SERIOUSLY help your secondary. but from what ive heard, he wont play for vet min.

ch19079 said:
we lost P. Williams. (one guy). but he was a large part of our run D. i hope his replacement doenst suck to bad. :(

i think that law would SERIOUSLY help your secondary. but from what ive heard, he wont play for vet min.

ur secondary is pretty good better than us for now if we sign Sculters but look dude i just see us winning more games thats all

Back
Top Bottom