Is Plaxaco still available? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Plaxaco still available?

I think he might be Chedder Bobbing himself as we speak.

I really don't want to waste a roster spot for Burress when we could keep someone like Hogan or Matthews for the last spot.

Here we go again. Plax equals Ocho all over again but in a different kind of way. Hes the type of guy who will drink, and get hammered then get into his car, and kill an innocent family. NO THANKS! Hes got to many depression problems. Thats what jail will do to a man. NO THANK YOUUUUUU, have him go sign with the Jets.

P.S IF THE PATS DON'T WANT YOU WHAT DOES THAT SAY???? The Raiders, Pats, and Seahawks always give old washed up recievers with baggage a 1 year shot to redeem. If they all didn't take him and took T.O, and Edwards over him, that says it all.

Yeah I'm no longer one of those guys who comes in and writes 1 word comments like a post whore. I explain my reasonings now.

Ok so we complain that we have no receivers then when one is mentioned no one wants to listen. Were going to Keep Hogan for sure.

Ok so we complain that we have no receivers then when one is mentioned no one wants to listen. Were going to Keep Hogan for sure.

Because we got rid of an elite receiver earlier in the year because he was a head-case, and now you expect us to get a receiver who is substantially worse than Marshall and more of a head-case?

Our team is full of young players, there's no need to sign Burress, we've already tried this experiment with Ochocinco.

Let's stop getting washed up vets and actually draft some real play makers in the draft or make a big splash in FA on a WR who isn't as big as a headcase as Marshall.

Let's also stop relying on undrafted rookies and 7th round WRs to make plays when we have no play makers to build around.

Because we got rid of an elite receiver earlier in the year because he was a head-case, and now you expect us to get a receiver who is substantially worse than Marshall and more of a head-case?

Our team is full of young players, there's no need to sign Burress, we've already tried this experiment with Ochocinco.

A head Case Name Brandon Marshall is THRIVING in Chicago. Reply?

A head Case Name Brandon Marshall is THRIVING in Chicago. Reply?

I wouldn't say "thriving" yet, he's had a bad camp but did have a good pre-season game. I'd like to see what he does with them in regular season games first.

But the point is if we got rid of a great receiver in Marshall for being a headcase, why would we sign Burress?

The problem wasn't getting rid of Marshall. He was a headcase and he had to go.

The problem is that we're relying on undrafted rookies and 7th round picks to be his replacement.

Bringing in someone like Plax would just show that Ireland screwed up, and he would look desperate.

Exactly. I don't think Philbin, Sherman, and Tannehill need another headache on this offense. Phiblin has pretty much made it perfectly clear that these off the field troubled receivers are not welcome on this team. Not only that, but he'd just be a temporary fix. Burress is 35 years old. He won't have much of a future in the NFL...let alone with this team. I'm sure if we really to add a receiver, we'll wait until cuts come next week or maybe even trade for one during the season if necessary.

Until he does something off the field and gets suspended.
Just admit that it was a stupid trade and move on. I would love to have Brandon Marshall back as opposed to Egnew who should be cut.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh yeah I forgot, hell no on Plaxico

Back
Top Bottom