Is Plaxaco still available? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Plaxaco still available?

Because we got rid of an elite receiver earlier in the year because he was a head-case, and now you expect us to get a receiver who is substantially worse than Marshall and more of a head-case?

Our team is full of young players, there's no need to sign Burress, we've already tried this experiment with Ochocinco.

We got two third rounders for Marshall. Plax costs nothing.

Just admit that it was a stupid trade and move on. I would love to have Brandon Marshall back as opposed to Egnew who should be cut.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Oh yeah I forgot, hell no on Plaxico

It's only a stupid trade because they decided to replace him with undrafted rookies and 7th rounders.

A head Case Name Brandon Marshall is THRIVING in Chicago. Reply?

My reply is that his butt buddy is feeding him the ball.

NEWS FLASH! The more passes that are thrown to you, the more passes you should be catching.

As far as Plax still being unsign, Maybe, just maybe, 32 head coaches and 32 general managers know SOMETHING that you do n ot know or understand.

Egnew is ALL UPSIDE!

Brandon (Bowel Movement) Marshall is on the decline. So far this preseason BM has 3 catches, we have 12 players who have 3 catches or more.

Plaxico burress!!

not to start another plax thread but i think the phins need to look into this man...like.....RIGHT NOW!!

Sad part is a gunshot victim really could have done better than more than 90 percent of our receiving corp tonite.....

We could have shot him in both legs during the huddle and still watched him outperform the other clowns on this team.

Back
Top Bottom