Is This Still Top 5 Offense?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is This Still Top 5 Offense??

With a healthy Tannehill, and better Guards, yes, I believe it is a top 5 offense, but with unreliable guards, and one of the most unpredictable QBs possible...not even close to top 5.

On paper there were reasons to be excited. I didn't think the O-line was great, but I expected it to be much better than it has been. I didn't expect the QB play to be this bad even with Cutler. I didn't expect the WRs to drop as many passes as they have. I didn't expect much from Thomas though.

Agreed. I don't know how many here expected a "top 5" O, but I suspect most here expected an O that could score significantly more points than last year and expected a top 10 rushing O. Personally, I'm not sure how much better MM is than Cutler, but the team needs a spark, a change, . . . SOMETHING to get the O out of it's apparent lethargy. To be fair, the OL is abysmal (I'd like someone to give a rating of each OLman), and play-calling has been Philbin-esque (no, he wasn't an OC). At the current rate, the D will start to deteriorate as the season progresses, just because they run out of gas. For now, I'd take middle-of-the-pack O.

Back
Top Bottom