Is this the Plan?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this the Plan??

Better than S Barkley...so Giants fans should mock him too

lol, now Drake is a Barkley potential? You know if you miss him and former Dolphins players so much then you can follow them on their respective teams fan forums. This is a DOLPHINS forum for CURRENT Dolphins players. I support all our current players and don’t cry about former players.

We will finish near the bottom of the standings. The very bottom will probably be the Bengals but we'll be second to last imo. The Skins don't have a horrible roster and the Jets and Giants will both win a few more games so that leaves us. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone with a bad record like Atlanta but they still have Matt Ryan. The Dolphin's can go on a nose dive now very easily! I still think the Bengals will pick Burrow but we'll be right behind them snagging Tua who is a prize!!!

I’m pretty sure if the team wanted to lose they could lose, tanking is a fans objective.

There seems to be a general misunderstanding of what it means to tank. Of course the coach and players want nothing to do with it. That's common sense, so I'm not sure why some insist on arguing that they won't tank. No ****. Buuuut, upper management can set them up for failure, as the Phins clearly have tried to do this season. Not enough, apparently. Getting Fitz was a huge mistake on their part. Now they'll just continue being mediocre, at best, which some fans are totally cool with, so long as they get to hear the Dolphins name called more often during the Dolphins fans' Super Bowl: The draft. The organization absolutely tried to tank, and they failed, because Dolphins gonna Dolphins.

There seems to be a general misunderstanding of what it means to tank. Of course the coach and players want nothing to do with it. That's common sense, so I'm not sure why some insist on arguing that they won't tank. No ****. Buuuut, upper management can set them up for failure, as the Phins clearly have tried to do this season. Not enough, apparently. Getting Fitz was a huge mistake on their part. Now they'll just continue being mediocre, at best, which some fans are totally cool with, so long as they get to hear the Dolphins name called more often during the Dolphins fans' Super Bowl: The draft. The organization absolutely tried to tank, and they failed, because Dolphins gonna Dolphins.
You’re right, there is a misunderstanding, but not on my part.
it usually takes 5 or 6 games for a new system to take affect. We had the same thing when Adam was here, he himself said it would probably take 5 or 6 games for everybody to get in sync. Pretty much what’s happening now.
So it looks like you and others are and were wrong. Oh and by the way there is more then one way of building a contender. Also just because some of us don’t subscribe to tanking doesn’t mean we’re okay with 8-8 7-9 seasons, it’s that we understand there’s other avenues out there.

Last edited:
I think the Fitzpatrick trade is my biggest gripe with this coaching staff. They were to stubborn to realize what they had and ran him out of town. Now he looks to be an All-Pro at the position he was pleading to play at.
Do you really want a guy who’s mommy speaks for him. I don’t.

Do you really want a guy who’s mommy speaks for him. I don’t.
If he is one of the best safeties in the league I dont care if his mom, grandma, baby momma, or anyone else gets on Twitter. Especially when they are 100% correct. It's not like he was on twitter saying it.

If he is one of the best safeties in the league I dont care if his mom, grandma, baby momma, or anyone else gets on Twitter. Especially when they are 100% correct. It's not like he was on twitter saying it.
we’re playing better without him, with him we were losing by 35+ points.

Yes he didnt want to be here... ONLY Because he kept pleading for them to pick a position for him and they refused. The kept forcing him to play up on the line one week, boundary corner the next, then slot corner. When he knew that he was a FS. Lets force Christian Wilkens to play Cb and see how quickly he says he wants out.
He hasn’t been asked to do anything that he didn’t do in college.

Some of you might want to just buckle up and bring a rag bc all this whining about wins isn't going to change anything. The players and coaches are going out there to win and if they can, they will. All this constant bitching after a win like they personally did something to you won't change what's going to happen.
I know I know, it drops our position and qb is the most impor.... Blah blah blah. It's happening and they will NOT be going out this Sunday to blow the game for a draft pick. They're fighting for their jobs.

And before the season began everyone seemed to know that the Dolphins had no team and would finish 0-16.

Perhaps not everything is as it seems. Will the masses ever learn that?

what I know is we sold off ouryoung talent for future picks. without a stud QB, those picks are not worth the gamble

You’re right, there is a misunderstanding, but not on my part.
it usually takes 5 or 6 games for a new system to take affect. We had the same thing when Adam was here, he himself said it would probably take 5 or 6 games for everybody to get in sync. Pretty much what’s happening now.
So it looks like you and others are and were wrong. Oh and by the way there is more then one way of building a contender. Also just because some of us don’t subscribe to tanking doesn’t mean we’re okay with 8-8 7-9 seasons, it’s that we understand there’s other avenues out there.

:lol: Wasn't wrong at all, this roster is ****ing terrible, just as it was designed to be (at least you better hope it was, because it's even worse if somebody actually thought this was a foundation on which to build a team). 2 wins, one against another terrible team and one against a mediocre team without it's starting QB (who was a backup going into the season) and their top offensive weapon, doesn't change that. Hold onto that hope man. It will pay off one of these decades. If you're not already okay with mediocrity (which you have proven to be quite comfortable with), you better learn to be if the Phins miss out on a real QB again, which they probably will. But hey man, you can hear the Phins called a bunch on draft day, which is always fun and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom