Sid Luckman
Y.A. Tittle
Joe Namath
Archie Manning
Bert Jones
Donovan McNabb
Carson Wentz

Sensing another trend here?

This is the second time I've seen this recently. Joe Namath was not taken 2nd in the NFL Draft.

Big Ben: 11th, Kelly 14, L. Jackson /Bridgewater 32
Favre, Brees, Stabler, Cunningham, Garrapolo 2nd round
Fouts, Wilson, Montana 3rd round
Theismann 4th round,
Unitas 9th round
Staubach 10th round
Starr 17th round
Warner, Romo UFA

Top 3 Draft Picks
Trubisky,, Mariota, Winston, Bortles, RG3, Bradford, Russell, Vince Young, D. Carr, Harrington, Couch, Akili Smith, Leaf, Shuler, Mirer, George, Everett,

Theismann 4th round,
Unitas 9th round
Staubach 10th round
Starr 17th round
Warner, Romo UFA

Top 3 Draft Picks
Trubisky,, Mariota, Winston, Bortles, RG3, Bradford, Russell, Vince Young, D. Carr, Harrington, Couch, Akili Smith, Leaf, Shuler, Mirer, George, Everett,
It's amazing after all these years we haven't found our needle in a haystack.

Well I guess we did if you count Theismann :lol:

We did this in 2011. Started out 0-7 and finished 6-10. You know what it got us........a 7-9 season the next year. 8-8 the next year. 8-8 the next year. 6-10 the next year.

The colts go 2-14 in 2011 and get luck and go 11-5 the next year. 11-5 the year after and 11-5 the year after that with an appearance in the conference championship. I think they made it out alright after the tank year.

Our season saving decision to start Matt Moore for those 6 wins in 2011, jump started that 2012 season to a magical 7 win season and medicority from then on out.

If this draft was any ole draft, I wouldn’t care where we picked. Would like to see wins. Bad thing is that this isn’t any ole draft. There is a luck type prospect at the top. We have ****ed our selves out of it to get wins from a QB that’s probably gonna retire soon.

Theismann 4th round,
Unitas 9th round
Staubach 10th round
Starr 17th round
Warner, Romo UFA

Top 3 Draft Picks

We cant find olineman outside the first round but you expect us to find QBs after the first round. I wish I was that oblivious to the talent in our front office. The man in charge of our front office has been in the organiztion since 2000. Over those 19 years, we have seen second round picks of John Beck, Chad Henne, and Pat White. We traded second round picks for AJ Feeley and Josh Rosen. We have used a first round pick on Ryan Tannehill. I wanted to make the selection of our next QB as easy as possible with the first overall pick instead of having Grier hit the lottery. Shocker the best pick came from the first round. Who would have thought that ****.

We could have made this very easy on ourselves but no we got to win some games with Medicare Fitzpatrick to get the "culture" right. So we can improve to 6-10 next year.

No I think the coaches and players are clearly trying to win but the front office did not build this roster with winning in mind. Another attempt at culture change? Winning is how you change culture, no one expected us to win with last years roster so regardless of the roster change it's always going to be unexpected.
Happy Veterans day. Thank you for your service

There are more than 2 Qbs in this draft that can lead Flo's offense to the promise land
Maybe there are, maybe there aren't.

Either way, we don't know for sure which ones......

I'm bitter over the Fitzpatrick trade too, but they burned the bridge by not knowing how to use him. That was the only trade that, to me, didn't make sense. We need to move on. (He just had an I interception to seal the game as I type this).
I don’t wanna player who’s mommy has to speak for them. He was a me first guy and not a team player.

Sigh... I get the sarcasm, but you fail to differentiate between player development induced by removing progress blockers from the team and tanking.

No way Tunsil, Minkah & Drake were progress stoppers as is being proven now
All are playing at a much higher lever than anyone they were supposedly blocking

yeah right belittle or opinion for trading away a frontline LT when we have had garbage except for the brief time Albert played and Jake Long and a potential all pro FS which we have also been lacking forever
Maybe you yawn over this, but I will save my yawns for when the Almighty Tua does not end up on this roster and the other side of the debate floods the thread

yeah right belittle or opinion for trading away a frontline LT when we have had garbage except for the brief time Albert played and Jake Long and a potential all pro FS which we have also been lacking forever
Maybe you yawn over this, but I will save my yawns for when the Almighty Tua does not end up on this roster and the other side of the debate floods the thread

How'd Drake aka the future HOFer do this week?

Cant believe some fans are complaining about a win. I dont know about you but I am tired of watching blow out losses.

Back
Top Bottom