Is Tua fat? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua fat?

I thought the thread title was "Is Tua Fart". Luckily it was only fat. šŸ¤£
fart GIF

His neck and shoulders look a lot bigger. I think they are just putting mass on then going to tone up before camp. Remember Nick Hicks said he wanted to tua to be a dual threat again. So they would have to take some of that weight off.

Is Mahomes fat? Mahomes has been getting called 'Fat Mahomes' the past few days because of a recent photo too

View attachment 140891

It's the offseason. I'm sure plenty of guys are on a bulking cycle and probably also enjoying getting to relax a bit more
Mahomes looks like Mrs. Doubtfire waddling in a fat suit when he runs, but he knows when to take off and always gets the easy yards.

If I were ever to play QB in the NFL, Iā€™d much rather do it with the dad bod than the guy who had abs.

As a former fat kid, workout addict and wannabe QB, Iā€™d much rather play the position with some heft, so long as my cardio was up to par.

Also being in Miami (and Florida in general) is already a fitness advantage. Those of you who live there year round might not grasp that fact.

Itā€™s hard to be out of shape in Florida, if your an active human being. Henceā€¦.

1681482348692.jpeg

Just packing on mass! Get heavy enough nobody can pick you up.

At least that's my plan.

he's skinnier than the hefty lefty guy who played for the giants

he's skinnier than the hefty lefty guy who played for the giants

Jared Lorenzen was one of my favorites to watch play. Extremely sad how things turned out for him. He was doing better at some point and then got over 500lbs before losing over 100lbs several months prior to his death. He passed away in 2019.

I always thought Marino's listed playing weight of 215lbs was laughable. Marino was also a bit on the fluffy side most of his career. Even on the Sportscentury episode on Dan, Jim Nantz remarked about how big Dan was in person.

Tua is of Samoan descent. One thing my love of professional wrestling has taught me is that for men of Samoan descent, keeping weight off can be a struggle (as it can be for many of us who are not of the same ethnicity). I think Tua is just a naturally pudgy guy.

He's actually stacked for his size and has bulked up. This is good news.

Back
Top Bottom