Is Tua fat? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tua fat?

This thread is funny considering that just a few days ago I watched a video showing images of Tua looking quite fit.

They were showing comparison photos of his shoulders and lats and his legs from last season to now and he looked a lot more "ripped" and in-shape.

Now, today, we're seeing "fat" photos.

I think fans are being trolled by photoshop in one-direction or the other.

This thread is funny considering that just a few days ago I watched a video showing images of Tua looking quite fit.

They were showing comparison photos of his shoulders and lats and his legs from last season to now and he looked a lot more "ripped" and in-shape.

Now, today, we're seeing "fat" photos.

I think fans are being trolled by photoshop in one-direction or the other.

D@mn those social media influencers.

He ain't fat but he definitely should lower his body fat % and I'm sure he will as the season approaches.

Bro has Peyton Manning ever looked exceptionally fit? have many Qbs besides old TB12 and Cam newton. Unless it affects his play IDC

Jfc, the amount of people who don't know how to build and shape mass on the human body is astounding. The guy has to be in peak performance for 6 months of the year the other 6 is training and building.

There is a process to shaping a body and in short form its bulk and cut. I love pundits who take a pic and glean some nonsense from it. Look at his calves in that pic. Now look at yours. Good? Need help identifying where your calf muscle is because you forgot what it was?

People said he was too small before, now he's too fat... Unreal. The guy is in full on build mode right now taking absurd calories per day and by first week game time will have moved that to upper body. Well, hopefully 😂

I'm not surprised by who started this thread either. 100% sure he looked up calves.

1681597460093.png

Back
Top Bottom