Is Will Poole gunna be 100%? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Will Poole gunna be 100%?

He will be good sooner or later. Even if he is ready for the start of the season dont be upset if he gets beat deep early cuz he is coming off a pretty major surgery for a corner. In other words it will take him awhile to catch up to game speed.

It takes about 2 years to completely get over an ACL tear, so no, he wont be 100%. He might be around 90% and able to contribute.

He has the coach to pull his full potential and were deep in the position where he wont be thrown into the fire. he probabaly will be brought in as a nickel back with whoever he beats in training camp. Saban doesnt need superstar corners.

well he injured his knee in may i think. so you figure he will have almost a year and a half of recovery before the start of the season. i think he will be just fine.

motioncityhifi said:
well he injured his knee in may i think. so you figure he will have almost a year and a half of recovery before the start of the season. i think he will be just fine.
Ditto

my bold prediction

He will be our starter all year and will lead the team in INT's...This guy is a player.....They talked about him coming back towards the end of last year but opted not to. he will be fine come start of the season and will be our best DB

This to me is one of the few good picks in the Wanny era

MiamiMan147 said:
It takes about 2 years to completely get over an ACL tear, so no, he wont be 100%. He might be around 90% and able to contribute.

So by your estimation when will PEP be ready? He tore all 3 ligaments?

i think that will allen is defenatly gona start but this is a dificult choice whos gona be nickel pool or daniels???

I think he meant Is there any specific infomation on Poole's recovery. I think we all know in general terms what Pooles condition is and how much time it take to get back from this type of injury.:shakeno:

gunnakillbrady said:
Anyone got an accurate Will Poole update??? He gunna be back at 100% I thought he had a lot of potential

Is that a trick question?
That's alomst like ask if David Boston 100%
Or is Wanny going for the FG or let Fiedler throw the INT

motioncityhifi said:

I agree, I had a slite tear in my acl and I was back skiing within a year.
With the MDs these guys have he'll be back at 100 percent.

Poole is going to be fine. Madison was on 790 The Ticket a couple of weeks ago and said Poole is going to be a good one. Can make tackles and cause turnovers. His injury is healing well and he expects Poole to step up this season.

TPD1479 said:
So by your estimation when will PEP be ready? He tore all 3 ligaments?
He did, but he doesn't need the lateral mobility that Poole needs in order to play CB. The ACL tear is the worst of the three and the longest to recover from (recovery time is also dependent on the type of reconstruction that was performed). But, the ACL is what you need when lateral moves and strong cuts. Daunte really doesn't need to be 100% in that area to play QB, IMO. So, while I don't think Culpepper with be 100% healed, but he may be "adequately" healed.

fin1 said:
I think he meant Is there any specific infomation on Poole's recovery. I think we all know in general terms what Pooles condition is and how much time it take to get back from this type of injury.:shakeno:
thats what i was thinking....some smug people on here now-a-days

Back
Top Bottom