Is Will Poole gunna be 100%? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Will Poole gunna be 100%?

He did, but he doesn't need the lateral mobility that Poole needs in order to play CB. The ACL tear is the worst of the three and the longest to recover from (recovery time is also dependent on the type of reconstruction that was performed). But, the ACL is what you need when lateral moves and strong cuts. Daunte really doesn't need to be 100% in that area to play QB, IMO. So, while I don't think Culpepper with be 100% healed, but he may be "adequately" healed.

:yeahthat:

Culpepper should be ready to play most of the season, but he's going to have to be more of a pocket QB. My biggest concern is him rushing back and reinjuring it.

fin1 said:
I think he meant Is there any specific infomation on Poole's recovery. I think we all know in general terms what Pooles condition is and how much time it take to get back from this type of injury.:shakeno:

That's exactly wat i meant, haven't heard anything in the media about him; they're constantly talkn bout all our new additions but not too long ago (pre injury) Poole was bein hyped up as a star up and coming I was just wonderin if anyone had any official report on how his rehab's goin or if he's participating in off season work outs and so on cause i really have faith in the kid!

MiamiMan147 said:
:yeahthat:

Culpepper should be ready to play most of the season, but he's going to have to be more of a pocket QB. My biggest concern is him rushing back and reinjuring it.
IMO that wont happen. Saban im sure knows that in Culpepper we have our Franchise QB. If we can just get a decent backup then Daunte will not start the season if his injury merits more healing time.

ShermanMerman said:
He has the coach to pull his full potential and were deep in the position where he wont be thrown into the fire. he probabaly will be brought in as a nickel back with whoever he beats in training camp. Saban doesnt need superstar corners.

:eek: he doesn't, wow, that's news to me...it seems you would want the best players you could get..and hopefully they turn into super stars if they're not already..

Our secondary is going to be top 10 in the leauge this year. As we all know Saban's specialty is the secondary and now that he went out and constructed his secondary with players that actually fit his schemes we are going to really see the DBs excell. My prediction of Will Poole is that he will definately push one of the two projected starters for a starting role than eventually win the starting job later in the year.

PhinFan0202 said:
Our secondary is going to be top 10 in the leauge this year. As we all know Saban's specialty is the secondary and now that he went out and constructed his secondary with players that actually fit his schemes we are going to really see the DBs excell. My prediction of Will Poole is that he will definately push one of the two projected starters for a starting role than eventually win the starting job later in the year.

I'd love to see Poole as a starter for a full season and rack up the INTs

Just talked to Poole at Publix. He said his leg is fine and hes converting to Wr

JK

poole was a steal in the draft and he got unluck, got injured, and wasnt able to show his potential. I think this is the year he finally does

I see him playing dime or ST this year. Hopefully he'll play good enough and get healthy enough to become the nickle or even a starting CB next year.

WISfinfan13 said:
He will be good sooner or later. Even if he is ready for the start of the season dont be upset if he gets beat deep early cuz he is coming off a pretty major surgery for a corner. In other words it will take him awhile to catch up to game speed.

It depends on the extent of the tear. If I recall it wasn't that severe and there was even consideration into activating him at the end of last season. he should be pretty close to full speed by August and I expect him to be the top CB on the team.
Daniels isn't the player Poole is. Daniels can hold his own, but Poole can be dominant.

If Poole isn't going to be fine after a year plus and a less serious injury than Pepper had, we're really screwed with Pepper this year.

Back
Top Bottom