Is Will Poole gunna be 100%? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Will Poole gunna be 100%?

305TillIDie said:
i think the cb's will most likely be daniels and hill/goodman battle for second cb position, fs cooper and bell at ss....it will be something like that though

You like Cooper at FS.... I thought he was a SS...Bell has game and could blossom in to a solid Safety.

What about daniels at FS and Cooper at SS?

icephinfan said:
You like Cooper at FS.... I thought he was a SS...Bell has game and could blossom in to a solid Safety.

i read somewhere that cooper's natural position is a FS (can't remember where i read it tho:m359:). i guess he played it in college or earlier in his career. and i think Hill (from Oakland) is gonna start at SS.

icephinfan said:

yeah..that can happen too..but knowing saban..i think hes gonna leave daniels at cb..and cooper at ss or fs...they say that cooper is more of a threat at fs..you right on that...he plays the pass very well.. poole i think will be the nickel back... what about bell..where would you put him?

305TillIDie said:
yeah..that can happen too..but knowing saban..i think hes gonna leave daniels at cb..and cooper at ss or fs...they say that cooper is more of a threat at fs..you right on that...he plays the pass very well.. poole i think will be the nickel back... what about bell..where would you put him?

I like Bell at FS, when he filled in for Schulters, but remember when he filled in at SS he was good on the blitz, and he had a few sacks. This will be a tough decision for Saban.

icephinfan said:
I like Bell at FS, when he filled in for Schulters, but remember when he filled in at SS he was good on the blitz, and he had a few sacks. This will be a tough decision for Saban.

yeah.. its like so much stuff saban have to do in the secondary..bell,daniels,goodman,hill,poole,allen..this will be tough

305TillIDie said:
yeah.. its like so much stuff saban have to do in the secondary..bell,daniels,goodman,hill,poole,allen..this will be tough

We should be solid with those players on the field.

icephinfan said:
We should be solid with those players on the field.

the one thing i love about the dolphins is our d-line man.. i love watching those guys play.. big kev carter,jt,big truck,d-bo...i dont even watch the ball sometimes.. i watch the d-line do there job.. ohhhh yeah:D

305TillIDie said:
the one thing i love about the dolphins is our d-line man.. i love watching those guys play.. big kev carter,jt,big truck,d-bo...i dont even watch the ball sometimes.. i watch the d-line do there job.. ohhhh yeah:D

Yep that D-Line is solid, after June 1st we may get another D-Line guy to.

icephinfan said:
Cooper will play SS, we still need a FS ALA Schulters, but since that isn't happening then we are still open at that spot!

There's a couple of possibilities...Hill would make a good FS in this system. The other thing is that if Goodman shows well enough to take the nickel spot, and Poole well enough to take the RCB from Daniels, Daniels would do well at the FS spot...That's the pleasure of the guys Saban has amassed so far...Hill and Daniels can play both spots...the best 4 athletes will play. Mitchell hasn't been accounted for either, although he is a CB, he's probably faster than anyone on the team (assuming his injury is healed...)

LarryFinFan said:
There's a couple of possibilities...Hill would make a good FS in this system. The other thing is that if Goodman shows well enough to take the nickel spot, and Poole well enough to take the RCB from Daniels, Daniels would do well at the FS spot...That's the pleasure of the guys Saban has amassed so far...Hill and Daniels can play both spots...the best 4 athletes will play. Mitchell hasn't been accounted for either, although he is a CB, he's probably faster than anyone on the team (assuming his injury is healed...)

I would feel alright with Daniels at the FS spot.

First of all Deke Cooper is a natural free safety, Daniels will NOT lose his starting job and he won't be moved to safety, most likely Hill will start at SS and Will Allen will be our #1 corner. The nickel corner it's a toss up between Poole, Goodman and Mitchell.

Mcganiel said:
I agree, I had a slite tear in my acl and I was back skiing within a year.
With the MDs these guys have he'll be back at 100 percent.

...did you say somthin, all i saw was your sig.

poole's recovery may be somewhat delayed, because i did lay it down on him in madden 06 at the dolphin stadium opening =)

Back
Top Bottom