Is Will Poole gunna be 100%? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Will Poole gunna be 100%?

Poole will be ready to roll, either him or Daniels will compete for a starting CB spot IMO . I have heard that Saban was very impressed with him at last year's camps, before he got hurt. Daniels proved himself as a solid corner in his rookie year, and Poole proved himself at the NB position before the injury. So will just have to wait and see what happens, it should make for an intresting Training Camp.

Unless Allen totally stinks it up in camp or gets injured Poole&Daniels will be fighting over the #2CB spot....

Finsletmedown said:
Unless Allen totally stinks it up in camp or gets injured Poole&Daniels will be fighting over the #2CB spot....

Unless Poole totally stinks it up in camp or gets injured, Allen, Goodman, and Daniels will be fighting over the second starting spot and nickel corner.

Phins28 said:
First of all Deke Cooper is a natural free safety, Daniels will NOT lose his starting job and he won't be moved to safety, most likely Hill will start at SS and Will Allen will be our #1 corner. The nickel corner it's a toss up between Poole, Goodman and Mitchell.

Daniels became a starter by default (Poole's injury). Your post is NONSENSE.
In fact, I will predict that Poole will be the number 1 CB on this team on opening day.

chuckcole said:
He did, but he doesn't need the lateral mobility that Poole needs in order to play CB. The ACL tear is the worst of the three and the longest to recover from (recovery time is also dependent on the type of reconstruction that was performed). But, the ACL is what you need when lateral moves and strong cuts. Daunte really doesn't need to be 100% in that area to play QB, IMO. So, while I don't think Culpepper with be 100% healed, but he may be "adequately" healed.

you guys make me laugh with your medical info -- #1 the ACL is not the worst part. The ACL will probably heal the quickest. The hardest to heal will be the PCL (which you could play with at around 80%) because of the lack of bloodflow there. The MCL is actually the worst part of the surgery. if it was repaired, the swelling and the pain are what hinders the rehab process. The ACL itself heals rather quickly, the scar tissue is what also hinders the rehab process. Also the incision is another issue as well as rebuilding the muscle atrophy. So in my estimation someone could be back on the field in 4 - 5 months with a straight ACL. I have seen people return to play in 5 months, i have seen people RTP in 9 months. Just depends on how dilligent they are and how quickly they heal and are able to break down the scar tissue. With Duante's injury, once the MCL stopped hurting him, he was probably cleared to start manual resistance work. I firmly believe he will be ready by week 3 of the preaseason. He is already running straight ahead, and dropping back to pass, those are two bigs things that the ACL and MCL help to do. Any other questions drop me a line

Jimmy James said:
Unless Poole totally stinks it up in camp or gets injured, Allen, Goodman, and Daniels will be fighting over the second starting spot and nickel corner.

:yeahthat:

FinFanGirl said:
you guys make me laugh with your medical info -- #1 the ACL is not the worst part. The ACL will probably heal the quickest. The hardest to heal will be the PCL (which you could play with at around 80%) because of the lack of bloodflow there. The MCL is actually the worst part of the surgery. if it was repaired, the swelling and the pain are what hinders the rehab process. The ACL itself heals rather quickly, the scar tissue is what also hinders the rehab process. Also the incision is another issue as well as rebuilding the muscle atrophy. So in my estimation someone could be back on the field in 4 - 5 months with a straight ACL. I have seen people return to play in 5 months, i have seen people RTP in 9 months. Just depends on how dilligent they are and how quickly they heal and are able to break down the scar tissue. With Duante's injury, once the MCL stopped hurting him, he was probably cleared to start manual resistance work. I firmly believe he will be ready by week 3 of the preaseason. He is already running straight ahead, and dropping back to pass, those are two bigs things that the ACL and MCL help to do. Any other questions drop me a line

can i take you out to dinner sometime?:D

Back
Top Bottom