It Gets Worse!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Gets Worse!!!

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
LaCanfora from NFLN just said, Miami Dolphin, current and former players, are whispering to other players around the league "You Don't Want to Come Here". WOW!!! I just can't believe this to be true!!! BUT Apparently it is!!!

we've certainly hit rock bottom now... if ever there was time for a management change....it's now.

That guy licks his chops and bashes Miami to the fullest extent when he gets a chance...I hate him

To make sure I understand what he said. Players on the team now are telling other players like FA not to join them in Miami correct?

Yah because current players want to lose - and another thing accountability isn't such a bad thing - start with the draft not rich millionaires - Solai signed is he a fool??

To make sure I understand what he said. Players on the team now are telling other players like FA not to join them in Miami correct?
Yes that is correct. He apparently has gotten texted messages from players around the league telling him this.

Yes that is correct. He apparently has gotten texted messages from players around the league telling him this.

That is what's funny. What players can be bothered to text him?

Does anyone really believes this? What player in his right mind would put his neck on the line with such a statement? Not to mention prevent his team from getting better by turning away potential upgrades?

Does that make sense to anyone?

Wasn't it just last week that Reggie Bush and Jason Taylor called Peyton Manning, telling him how great Miami was? We were a finalist for King Peyton, and a front runner at one point according to the same people who bash us today.

Does anyone really believes this? What player in his right mind would put his neck on the line with such a statement? Not to mention prevent his team from getting better by turning away potential upgrades?

Does that make sense to anyone?
I agree with you .. but he made his comments at around 6:20 pm with Lombardi and Rich Eisen present .. I was stunned he would reveal that on national TV ...

Back
Top Bottom