It Gets Worse!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Gets Worse!!!

Wasn't it just last week that Reggie Bush and Jason Taylor called Peyton Manning, telling him how great Miami was? We were a finalist for King Peyton, and a front runner at one point according to the same people who bash us today.

The word is out. Somebody who gets his big fishy ass kissed on ESPN after ****ing up horribly with our franchise has declared open season on his former protege. Curiously silent in all of this, and that silence really speaks volumes.

Meh, who gives a **** about the media and their BS. People get to wrapped up in the sensationalism. **** em.

I find it startling that NOBODY, including Parcells, has come to Ireland's defense. No players, coaches, ex coaches, the owner, etc.

LaCanfora is beginning to bug.

He NEVER breaks a story and almost all his claims are opinion based.

Wake me when Glazer has something to say about it.

Otherwise it is all just gossip and conjecture.

this moronic IDIOT knows nothing. he NEVER does EVER. this guy is a TOOL.

this is just funny at this point. these moronic idiot media tards all over the country just piling things on it is so uncalled for and untrue its ridic.

Any criticism is well deserved. We went from a player away from a real run at the playoffs, to a rebuilding nightmare in less than 2 weeks.

Maybe the worst offseason ever and that is saying something. But whatever....draft...we will hit every pick to fill all our holes.

Actually I think we will have a much better record next year, Bell + Marshall Out = addition by subtraction.

Alex Marves the latest to pile on in Twitter.

"Jason Allen still lives in Miami. Says he hears all the negativity about the Dolphins from former Teammates and "at the barber Shop""

Which players did he say? Perhaps the same three or four disgruntled ex-Dolphins and non-tendered Dolphins that they have already been reported on ad naseum (Clark, Porter etc.)

Alex Marves the latest to pile on in Twitter.

"Jason Allen still lives in Miami. Says he hears all the negativity about the Dolphins from former Teammates and "at the barber Shop""

:lol:

I'm awaiting the Jamar Fletcher and Derek Hagan Tweets.

mmm ex players like crowder and joey porter....the media and twitter have really become ridiculous....lets gett hese players in the locker room say this then ill believe it

Yes that is correct. He apparently has gotten texted messages from players around the league telling him this.

See, this is what is so stupid. LaCantForYa is one of the worst in the business.. I SERIOUSLY doubt even one player texts him. What do these players care about media pundits who are only around to bash them. Im not that gullible. Players ARE NOT taking time to texts these morons. Try something better Lacantforya!

As hard as it is for me to say this.........

I am on your side on this one. This is something the "talking heads" should not even touch. I mean yes say the Fins are having a bad offseason (if you think they are) and why. But stop the piling on. You think they would ever do this to their Golden Teams "Steelers, Pats, Packers, Cowboys"

Heck more has come out MANY times about the Cowboys, and well they face non of this media backlash that you all are facing right now.

I have my thoughts on your offseason and do not think is has gone so well this year, not even close to Plan IMO but to start piling on an organization is sensless and should not happen by the "professional" sports Media.

There now that I said that, to realign the planets. GO Bills and I hope you all finish 2nd in the AFCE of course behind US

Back
Top Bottom