It Gets Worse!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Gets Worse!!!

Sounds like an angry Yeremiah Bell texted him after he was released...lol

Does anyone really believes this? What player in his right mind would put his neck on the line with such a statement? Not to mention prevent his team from getting better by turning away potential upgrades?

Does that make sense to anyone?

It makes no sense but watch out homer you will get called out.

LaCanfora from NFLN is twisting and exaggerating the story. Ross ought to give his lawyers a call to shut that pip squeak down.

Just more piling on. One thing I know from now on, Ireland will keep him out of the loop. Further when I heard him make his statement about the Phins, I felt bad for him. He kind of broke a serious level trust there. He's not supposed to do things like that, even if they are true.

Kendall Langford just left and had nothing but good things to say...the thing is these insider guys can just make **** up no one will ever know...and if players really didn't wanna be here then they would ask to be traded or cut.

right... current players want to sabotage their own team and career... please

drive by media
laconfora has sources....but he cant devulge them. but hey, keep putting the likes of joey porter on there.....that will work wonders! lol

We are a joke now.

Ross and his stupid carpet and celebrity BS.

Ireland and his prostitute comment and a disastrous tenure.

He tried to say that getting Garrrad was a good move...hahahahahahahaha

hey,take your pick..its either peyton manning,peyton manning,peyton manning,peyton manning,or dolphins this dolphins that.at least w'ere in the news cycle.we are getting some attention.

Any criticism is well deserved. We went from a player away from a real run at the playoffs, to a rebuilding nightmare in less than 2 weeks.

Maybe the worst offseason ever and that is saying something. But whatever....draft...we will hit every pick to fill all our holes.

Back
Top Bottom