It Gets Worse!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Gets Worse!!!

Yes I agree, one of the most stupidest trades in Dolphins history, worse than Welker trade to the Patriots.

d-1

The thing is, just like the QB position, Miami was looking for a #1 WR for like 10 years. Chambers was always borderline in the first place. Finally the FO makes an aggressive moves and rolls the dice giving up two 2nds for an elite #1. Marshall plays with crap QBs and a weak offense and has his share of drops and boneheaded plays. But still gets you 1000+ and a couple TDs. A couple TDs is not what you expect from him, but when the other WRs get like 1 or 2 a season, its a big deal. He actually played better than i've seen him in a long time in that final stretch of games where Miami played well. Moore was dropping dimes and Marshall was making big plays and scoring TDs. Still, too many drops I agree, but if hes getting you 80+ catches 1100+ yards 5+ TD, you dont let him go for a round lower than you traded for. And it would be one thing if Hartline wasn't second in line and your UDFA guys like moore and wallace are supposed to come in and save the offense.

Why is the Welker trade one of the WOATs? You're just being pissed to be pissed.

You never trade within your division and he was a great slot receiver.

Imagine him, Ted Ginn Junior and Brandon Marshall on the same team, with Reggie Bush as your runningback....?

The Patriots got a lot better with him and the trade was a bad one.

d-1

Is this the same NFL Network that had Peyton Manning coming to Miami with Reggie Wayne and also had Matt Flynn as a lock to come to the Packers because of Philbin? Don't believe everything you hear. These guys are just throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks.

You never trade within your division and he was a great slot receiver.

Imagine him, Ted Ginn Junior and Brandon Marshall on the same team, with Reggie Bush as your runningback....?

The Patriots got a lot better with him and the trade was a bad one.

d-1

He wasn't an elite slot WR until he got with Brady. Also, it was a trade on paper, but we only tendered him at a 2nd round level and the Pats gave him an offer sheet. We just made it look like a trade on paper but he was gone either way. I don't know why people don't grasp that concept.

Is this the same NFL Network that had Peyton Manning coming to Miami with Reggie Wayne and also had Matt Flynn as a lock to come to the Packers because of Philbin? Don't believe everything you hear. These guys are just throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks.

A bigger issue is that they ALWAYS miss on what Miami does and that iritates the **** out of them.

I should post on my twitter that an unnamed player told me that Ireland is secretly destroying the franchise to push for a 2014 move to LA. Guess what? There's no way you could prove it because my source is "unnamed", and I would immediately get 2,000 followers because I have "inside information".

God Dolphins fans are getting dumber by the minute :bobdole:

I should post on my twitter that an unnamed player told me that Ireland is secretly destroying the franchise to push for a 2014 move to LA. Guess what? There's no way you could prove it because my source is "unnamed", and I would immediately get 2,000 followers because I have "inside information".

God Dolphins fans are getting dumber by the minute :bobdole:

lol, seriously, I don't think people understand how out of control this unnamed source bs has gotten with the twitter generation

just look at the whole Dwight Howard debacle lol

Plenty of stuff to rip Ireland for but Manning and Flynn aren't reasons.

Manning they couldn't compete with Denver financially not to mention the poor division they play in. Flynn they most likely didn't want anyway. I just wanna scream FLYNN SUCKS YOU J***OFFS when I hear this crap.

I'm not too thrilled with Ireland either but I'm sick of them going overboard to make the organization look bad. NFL Network sucks I'm tired of their 24/7 Manning circle jerk too. I'd rather watch the financial news it's much more exciting.

A lot of teams suck and are poorly managed. There are 7 teams picking ahead of Miami. I guess they consider the Rams fixed becuase of Fisher. Him not coming to Miami was probably a break. Washington and Jacksonville now there are some real winners. Now let's waste the viewers time with some Tebow crap if he signs in Jacksonville.

Nothing short of the playoffs is going to keep ireland here next year. perception is king and while players are willing to deal with eccentric owners, they aren't willing to deal with secretive GMS who don't coddle to thier fragile egos.

Plenty of stuff to rip Ireland for but Manning and Flynn aren't reasons.

Manning they couldn't compete with Denver financially not to mention the poor division they play in. Flynn they most likely didn't want anyway. I just wanna scream FLYNN SUCKS YOU J***OFFS when I hear this crap.

I'm not too thrilled with Ireland either but I'm sick of them going overboard to make the organization look bad. NFL Network sucks I'm tired of their 24/7 Manning circle jerk too. I'd rather watch the financial news it's much more exciting.

A lot of teams suck and are poorly managed. There are 7 teams picking ahead of Miami. I guess they consider the Rams fixed becuase of Fisher. Him not coming to Miami was probably a break. Washington and Jacksonville now there are some real winners. Now let's waste the viewers time with some Tebow crap if he signs in Jacksonville.

I have a problem with how they tried to lure Manning if the FO wanted to be serious contenders to get him...which I don't believe. I don't think they wanted Manning at all....

I'm with you on Flynn....I don't think they wanted him at all.

If this is true about the players, I don't think their concern is with Ireland but with a number of bad football decisions being made by a guy who knows nothing about football(Ross). He scares the hell out of me too. He brings in celebs and flashy names just to sell tickets. I'm not a football genious but I do know the best way to sell tickets is to win games. I would think he should let his football people figure out how to do that.

It also implies Yerahmia Bell. He WAS a "long time player in that locker room".

Look we all need to understand, every medai outlet is just jumping on the Phins bashing bandwagon. Now that the Manning sweepstakes is over, they need a story. And unfortunately for us the story is " Miami Dolphins Offically declared "Worst Franchise of all Time, in Any Professional Sport".

Lawyer Milloy got cut from the Patriots too, right before the season started. He was better than Bell.

**** just happens, it's a business.

Back
Top Bottom