It Gets Worse!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Gets Worse!!!

I really hope that this continuing debacle keeps Parcells out of the Hall of Fame permanently. 95% of this is his fault.

As hard as it is for me to say this.........

I am on your side on this one. This is something the "talking heads" should not even touch. I mean yes say the Fins are having a bad offseason (if you think they are) and why. But stop the piling on. You think they would ever do this to their Golden Teams "Steelers, Pats, Packers, Cowboys"

Heck more has come out MANY times about the Cowboys, and well they face non of this media backlash that you all are facing right now.

I have my thoughts on your offseason and do not think is has gone so well this year, not even close to Plan IMO but to start piling on an organization is sensless and should not happen by the "professional" sports Media.

There now that I said that, to realign the planets. GO Bills and I hope you all finish 2nd in the AFCE of course behind US

So youre saying, you hate the Jets more than you hate us.. :d-day:

I really hope that this continuing debacle keeps Parcells out of the Hall of Fame permanently. 95% of this is his fault.

It wont.. He'll be a first ballott HOF'er voted in by alot of the same morons that say Miami is in disarray.

Players play for a coach and those in GB loved philbin. This media reporting is a disgrace.

this has to be one of the worst of seasons I have ever seen...I understand that Marshall was in a incident, but why the hell let him go?!?

this has to be one of the worst of seasons I have ever seen...I understand that Marshall was in a incident, but why the hell let him go?!?

Why Keep him....

Has a real bad issue with Drops...
Not disciplined in routes.

He is the epitomy of not what a WCO looks for in its WRs.

And to get two 3rds for him is a good return.

I lol'd when he lol'd when rich eisen was trying to be serious and said why didn't miami get flynn? La Cadicksuck just starts laughing and saying "haha no way miami was even close to a serious contender, just like peyton" then keeps laughing and rich is trying to be serious. Then michael lombardi is like i dont know man and he's looking akward like why you saying **** like that you dbag. Rich was trying to drive the question as to why players dont want to go to miami and LaCafaga **** on us while laughing.

In all seriousness, Peyton was the prize and we at least got a meeting, flynn is a nobody whos getting paid to compete with tavaris jackson and alex smith is truly a question mark. Moore and or Tannehill was the option after Peyton said no and a decades worth of draft picks were needed to get RG3. I knew Barkley staying would screw us some how. The other FAs that came and left like Anderson, really don't bother me that much. I wanted Winston for that pricetag he got, but because we didnt go after some of the bigger names early on, it didnt matter if we get some mediocre to scrub like players to give us hope they can make a difference.

the worse part is the dolphin alumnis want nothing to do with this team, this is embarrassing, they should draw a paper bag on the dolphin logo

Why Keep him....

Has a real bad issue with Drops...
Not disciplined in routes.

He is the epitomy of not what a WCO looks for in its WRs.

And to get two 3rds for him is a good return.

The thing is, just like the QB position, Miami was looking for a #1 WR for like 10 years. Chambers was always borderline in the first place. Finally the FO makes an aggressive moves and rolls the dice giving up two 2nds for an elite #1. Marshall plays with crap QBs and a weak offense and has his share of drops and boneheaded plays. But still gets you 1000+ and a couple TDs. A couple TDs is not what you expect from him, but when the other WRs get like 1 or 2 a season, its a big deal. He actually played better than i've seen him in a long time in that final stretch of games where Miami played well. Moore was dropping dimes and Marshall was making big plays and scoring TDs. Still, too many drops I agree, but if hes getting you 80+ catches 1100+ yards 5+ TD, you dont let him go for a round lower than you traded for. And it would be one thing if Hartline wasn't second in line and your UDFA guys like moore and wallace are supposed to come in and save the offense.

Does anyone really believes this? What player in his right mind would put his neck on the line with such a statement? Not to mention prevent his team from getting better by turning away potential upgrades?

Does that make sense to anyone?

Not one bit of sense

Back
Top Bottom