"...it is believed Rogers will first visit Miami" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"...it is believed Rogers will first visit Miami"

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Charles Rogers Workout?

Is he scheduled to workout for the phins?

A co-worker of mine just told me that is the case.

http://www.chicagosuntimes.com/output/bears/cst-spt-bearnt05.html

"Perhaps the bigger question is whether the team has interest in Charles Rogers, the No. 2 pick in the '03 draft by Detroit. His agent, Kevin Poston, declined to talk specifically about his client's options, but it is believed Rogers will first visit Miami. Dolphins coach Nick Saban recruited him to Michigan State."

I think that he would be a pretty good pickup really. I mean that guy was pretty solid in Detroit and you can take what anybody did in Detroit and mulitply it by 3 and that is how good they really are. :D Its the rule of 3 that applies to Detroit.

In reality I think he would be good to have, not for just this year, but for a few years because of Bookers uncertainty with the Fins. He's a young talent that could help this team.

I wonder if Joey is giving the coaches any inside information on this guy?

Next year we could have 2 Qbs taken high in the 1st round, 2 Rbs taken high in the 1st round, and atleast 1 WR taken that high. And the only one that was our pick was Ronnie.

Why do we need another receiver? :confused:

rogers is a very good reciever, and with daunte throwing him the ball, he will really be able to show off his skills. he is tall, and he is a good jumper, excellent to pick the balls out of the CB's hands.

i say we sign him

If he belongs here and can contribute, we'll sign him...

How's that for stating the obvious !!!

I don't really want him, he seems frail to me and I doubt he'll be able to play 16 games

Back
Top Bottom