"...it is believed Rogers will first visit Miami" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"...it is believed Rogers will first visit Miami"

He has been hurt, that is what has slowed his career down. We could use a 3rd WR. You dont what your going to get out of Hagan and Booker is a possession guy

montreal_bimmer said:
rogers is a very good reciever, and with daunte throwing him the ball, he will really be able to show off his skills. he is tall, and he is a good jumper, excellent to pick the balls out of the CB's hands.

i say we sign him

I'll tell Nick to get on it.

The only thing Rogers has proven he's able to do consistantly since being drafted, is show up for happy hour at the local watering hole. He's a major lush, and therefore his judgement stinks. I don't want anything to do with this clown.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

From what you could see in public Rogers didn't appear to have a major attitude problem until he got the drug suspension last season. At that point the Lions went after his signing bonus and he obviously decided he wanted out of there. He completely checked out at that point. Who knows what was going on behind the scenes--he's never had a rep as an extremely hard worker so maybe he was seriously slacking all along. However it really did appear that something changed bigtime when the suspension went down.

Dolphins coach Nick Saban didn't dismiss the idea that the Dolphins would work out wide receiver Charles Rogers, cut Sunday by Detroit.

From SI :D

I don't even know or understand you guys half the time. None of you guys know anything about Charles Rogers except for things that you have read. Or heard. He is an amazing talent, who just underperformed in Detroit. I don't see how it is any different than with Joey Harrington. Nick Saban is a master motivator, and if he decides that it is worth it to bring in Charles Rogers, so be it. If Wanny was still our coach, I would be totally opposed to it. But he is not. And that is just with Saban being the coach, not even saying that he already has knowledge and history with Rogers, from recruiting him to Michigan State. You can never have enough talent or depth. I can't see how you guys can say keep Cliff Russell or Fred Gibson over a guy like Rogers. I have supreme confidence in Saban, and his talent evaluation. Rogers will be here, because he WANTS to be here. No other reason. And you don't think he will have a chip on his shoulder, something he wants to prove. He had HUGE expectations in Detroit, as did Joey Harrington. If Rogers comes here, he doesn't have to be the focal point. It is a lose-lose situation, and plenty to gain.

Back
Top Bottom