It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

Hartline, Ricky, Ronnie have all had more big plays than Ginn this year. Ginn has made 1 play in a sea of unbelievable ****. It's depressing to count the number of big plays he hasn't made because he's dropped the damn ball.

I can't argue with that but he has the potential and more speed than anyone at WR, I'd like to see Hartline get some more touches for sure but cutting TG threads are f'n ridiculous.... why?? because the team is not gonna cut him until possibly the off season, where if they want to get rid of him they'd be looking to trade for which we may get a 5th or 6th or 7th rounder.... sign a true #1 and TG can work his way down the depth chart.... it amazes how many idiots (not you in particular Mogwai) that there is on this board...

Your shameless attempt to defend a player who has become a liability to our offense might have something to do with it. :crazy:

I cannot believe there's still a Ginn defender out there. You are a mystery to me my friend.

If you'd read my posts you'd realize i'm not defending him merely pointing out the reality of the situation that many of you so called fans have a difficult time understanding.... You aren't a mystery to me my friend, just clearly uneducated about football.... anytime you need some pointers let me know

If you'd read my posts you'd realize i'm not defending him merely pointing out the reality of the situation that many of you so called fans have a difficult time understanding.... You aren't a mystery to me my friend, just clearly uneducated about football.... anytime you need some pointers let me know

I would like some pointers. have you not relized that he has numerous times ran out of bounds and not fighting for extra yardage? or what about not even put up a fight when the ball is in the air? or maybe even the fact that his route running SUCKS? oh and by the way he can't catch a cold. The man looks lost on the field and has no clue what hes doing

I would like some pointers. have you not relized that he has numerous times ran out of bounds and not fighting for extra yardage? or what about not even put up a fight when the ball is in the air? or maybe even the fact that his route running SUCKS? oh and by the way he can't catch a cold. The man looks lost on the field and has no clue what hes doing

Yeah and that has nothing to do with my post, so you do need some pointers.... I'm not defending Ginn one bit.... here we go first pointer read before you post, it'll make a difference between you posting something sensible or idiotic

Back
Top Bottom