It pains me to say this, but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It pains me to say this, but.....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Bills beat the Raiders.......we are contenders :)

Yes, but that`s a big "if". If it happens, I`ll definately give your team props and respect. I dont think the bills will beat the raiders tho.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Yes, but that`s a big "if". If it happens, I`ll definately give your team props and respect. I dont think the bills will beat the raiders tho.
they just might since it is in their house!:rolleyes:

Gee Michele, I am now worried about you now after reading your posts in this thread.
You don't need to worry about an Oakland victory this week. Later in the year they will have a certain loss against San Francisco. Also San Diego and Denver should get wins against them, and of course we will beat them on December 15th.

We weren't supposed to beat Chicago or Minnesota either :rolleyes:
yeah, but your cohorts said you would beat the jets and denver! denver looked like crap against the ravens!:rolleyes:

I do not believe anyone expected us to win in denver...only to be competitive which the Bills were......

oh yes, you've been very competetive...

I do not believe anyone expected us to win in denver...only to be competitive which the Bills were......
scored 132 while having 131 scored on you!:rolleyes:

Re: oh yes, you've been very competetive...

Originally posted by dolfan06
scored 132 while having 131 scored on you!:rolleyes:
the fins on the other hand have scored 130, while having 85 scored on em. including the 48 they gave up sunday! :D

Competitive means being in a position to win the game........Jets game went to OT......Broncos game: we kicked onsides and Broncos recovered to end game

Chiefs 48-30: That's NOT competitive.....you were blown out ....on the road.....on grass......hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom