It pains me to say this, but..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It pains me to say this, but.....

My mom's friend is a Bills fan,and everytime i see or talk to her,i offer my sympathy.Im glad i dont know any Jets fans personally :D

Originally posted by DolFan31
My mom's friend is a Bills fan,and everytime i see or talk to her,i offer my sympathy.Im glad i dont know any Jets fans personally :D
i know some personally, wish i didn't. makes me form an opinion about NYers before i meet em!:rolleyes:

Most New Yorkers that i know are,sorry to say,pretty much the same.I know some girl that moved down here from Virginia and said that New Yorkers that live here are rude.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Most New Yorkers that i know are,sorry to say,pretty much the same.I know some girl that moved down here from Virginia and said that New Yorkers that live here are rude.
everytime i see a cab driver, i think NY!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: oh yes, you've been very competetive...

Originally posted by Angneli

Don't forget giving up 48 points is a bad thing.

Yes, giving up 48 points is a bad thing, but at least it was against a very formidable offense that is scoring points at will. You guys let the JETS score a $hitload on you. Now that is very sad. I see Bledsoe having to throw all day to make up for the fact you have a sorry defense.:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: oh yes, you've been very competetive...

Originally posted by MarinoFan

Yes, giving up 48 points is a bad thing, but at least it was against a very formidable offense that is scoring points at will. You guys let the JETS score a $hitload on you. Now that is very sad. I see Bledsoe having to throw all day to make up for the fact you have a sorry defense.:lol:
atta boy marinofan, hit the suckers where it hurts, on special teams too!:D

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You don't know how bad New Yorkers are until you live there. Some are good, some aren't.
my brother in law is from NY, thats all i need to know!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom