It pains me to say this, but..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It pains me to say this, but.....

BTW: Only 4 games have been played.........talk about 1st place when the season's done.....that's when it counts

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Fish :D
since the season is not over, and we haven't had a head to head meeting, we have both lost to an afc opponent, by points scored, we are in first place!:D :p

Congrats........so you're in first after week 4........season doesn't end until December. You remember December....the month of the Fins annual collapse :lol:

I think they block that part out CP. South Florida fills up with snowbirds and they forget about the Fish.

Someone has to wait on tables for the earlybird specials. With that to do, who has time to follow football.

As long as Buffalo has a O..they'er like the dolphans with Marino...they will be in every game..

Originally posted by miadphan13
I must cheer on the Bills to beat the Raiders this week. :shakeno:

I think I am going to be sick now........

Bills win
clear.gif
Raiders win

Here's to the undefeated teams dropping off :drinkers:

Miadphan....I hear you, and I too was feeling the same way (I live near the bay area...and I have to hear it all the time) HOWEVER, lets look at it this way...Its a lose-lose situation but the bills are in our division and if they win and we lose to the pats.....We will be tied for second in the AFC East...so for the first time ever, I think I will be pulling for the Raiders.....Now that makes me sick!!!!!

Re: Re: oh yes, you've been very competetive...

Originally posted by dolfan06
the fins on the other hand have scored 130, while having 85 scored on em. including the 48 they gave up sunday! :D

Don't forget giving up 48 points is a bad thing.

Re: Re: Re: oh yes, you've been very competetive...

Originally posted by Angneli

Don't forget giving up 48 points is a bad thing.
i never said it was a good thing, i just said, "even when their at their worst, their better than the bills!":D :p

Personally i dont think anyone will be undefeated ever again.And I think the Bills *gulp* will be at least .500 team this year.Hey,could've been worse,the Jets could've been good this year ;)

Originally posted by DolFan31
Personally i dont think anyone will be undefeated ever again.And I think the Bills *gulp* will be at least .500 team this year.Hey,could've been worse,the Jets could've been good this year ;)
:jetssuck:

Originally posted by DolFan31
:jetssuck:

Agreed. :lol:
i was surprised how many hated the bills worse than the jets. i have a brother in law that is a bills fan, and that makes me feel sorry for them!:D

Back
Top Bottom