It was Fitting and IMO the FINAL act for Sparano | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It was Fitting and IMO the FINAL act for Sparano

I disagree, Sparano at least won a division title. Cameron was miserable and was a pair of Brian Billick's balls away from probably being 0-16.

That division Title team showed themselves in the playoffs, got destroyed, wrecked, could not even compete.

Seriously . . . you don't know they were gonna run a QB draw on the 2 point conversion? Once they spread out u KNEW they were gonna run a QB draw.

I'll never root against the Fins, if they lose so be it, but I'm done with Sparano.

We called that play before they even scored the touchdown! I was like, they will go for 2 and run a draw with Tebow up the middle...

I disagree, Chad Pennington at least won a division title. .

FIXED.

With McCown as our QB that year that dolphins team in 2008 goes 3-13.

Pennington was the coach and leader of that team (with a cake schedule and the easiest schedule in Dolphins history I might add)

Sparano is total garbage as I've said for years and he belongs at the high school ranks coaching there .

It's been said before, "a zebra doesn't change it's stripes." This whole BS and mularky about Tony bringing a more creative and wide open offense was simply a dog and pony show. He is who he is, and he was brought up on the brand of football that Bill Parcells and Dan Henning employed back in the 1980's. If he doesn't understand the modern NFL at this point, I doubt that he ever will.

Why did sparano go for two points?...He enjoys losing thats why.He personaly lost the game with that call.Shula was probably held back from kicking his *** after making that call....nick saban is the worst coach we ever had though.

We need to keep Tony for the rest of the year.

No point to fire him.

THe only people that want him fired as those fans on the site that love mediocre QBs and need wins to make them feel good. They don't care about long term success.

yeah the defensive call on the 2 Pt conversion was dumb. EVERYBODY knew that Tebow was running, and the only guy who tries to pressure him is Will Allen. Ok blitzing Will Allen is good if the QB is a guy who will run to the outside or isn't fast, BUT Tebow is a TANK. He's not bouncing outside, and Will Allen is not taking him down.

Back
Top Bottom