It wasn't Jay and it wasn't Wanny..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It wasn't Jay and it wasn't Wanny.....

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
....that lost this game, it was the Maimi Dolphins.

blehhhhh :tongueout:

it was our season, and as usual, they folded.

At least we know what's up now, and can look forward to a whole new regime next year minus A LOT of players and coaches.

Here's to next year

Would you bring Seau back next year? He was awful out there, missed Donavan several times and then when the defense makes a play on third down, he gets called for roughing the passer.

Let him go. Total waste when the offense needed so much help in the off season. :yell: :fire:

Originally posted by inFINSible

I must have a scapegoat.
The Miami Dolphins is to vague.

your blind

or your smoking crack... jay looked HORRIBLE...2 crucial picks and the overthrow that counted the most...chambers woulda never got hurt if they woulda ran ricky on 2 and 3 instead of throwing incomplete which forced a 3 and 3...

Fiedler played like total crap. Wanny coached poorly and made bad decisions. Defense looked really soft.

Matt Turk got the loudest cheers from me tonite! The punter .... go figure. Man, now that I am thinking about it, this team is really pathetic.

How about Arturo Freeman? Pass interference in the end zone. Though I think it was a bad call. How about Chambers dropping key passes. Or how about all the missed tackles. How about Buckley dropping an INT he might have returned for a touchdown.

There is definitely solice in your statement, Infins. A loss, how ever bad it is to swallow, is much better to digest when the entire team loses! Blame goes alround here!

then on...

then on another play i recall...it was 3 and 7, and jay threw to ricky who dropped the ball, and ricky had randy behind him and a defender in front of him...so even if he woulda caught it, he wouldnt have got the first BUT...if jay woulda threw to randy , ricky coulda blocked and randy coulda picked up the first...ANY other NFL QB woulda reacted to that that drive woulda been kept alive....just one of the many reasons i hate jay fiedler

Yeah, you'RE right, I'm blind, Jay handed Philly 31 points...

Originally posted by inFINSible

more precisely, it was tha defense. jay never should have been put into the position of winning it. the tackling was absolutely terrible. and there was a dropped INT by buckley and he had a wide open field in front of him.
i don't know how many passes chambers dropped, the last one hit him right in the chest!.
i told my wife, if i were philly i'd throw deep on the first play and the dolphins weren't ready for it.
i don't remember who it was that said the defense was overpaid, now i believe it!:rolleyes:

the bottom line

bottom line is this...the players DONT PLAY for wanny..they just flat out dont play, he isnt very motivating, and hes just a poor all around head coach...he gives the team days off after we lose and players just dont respect him...we needa disciplinarian...a tough mentality coach to rub off on the team...teams are a direct reflection of a head coach...go figure...EVERY YEAR under wanny, we have regressed...EVERY YEAR..

Jay gave up the 31 pts against Miami. I forgot to mention that :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA JAY LOST US THE GAME.... What **** were you hitting after the game? Wanny has no fire in this team whatsoever. They both suck. Wanny will be an assistant coach and Fiedler will be a backup. Sad we had them in leadership positions, no wonder why we suck.

Originally posted by Sydor25
Would you bring Seau back next year? He was awful out there, missed Donavan several times and then when the defense makes a play on third down, he gets called for roughing the passer.

Let him go. Total waste when the offense needed so much help in the off season. :yell: :fire:
there is no excuse for what seau did, he was watching the ball carrier and kept running into the QB. he tried to hold him up but it was too late!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom