It wasn't Jay and it wasn't Wanny..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It wasn't Jay and it wasn't Wanny.....

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
"Would you bring Seau back next year? He was awful out there, missed Donavan several times and then when the defense makes a play on third down, he gets called for roughing the passer.

Let him go. Total waste when the offense needed so much help in the off season. "

seau wasn't the only one with problems on the D side of the ball. i'd say they all played sloppy. did they forget how to tackle?
i wouldn't hold that against seau, there were several times i thought they had mcnabb and they let him get away i wouldn't use any name in this loss other than defense!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Jay got us 24 points....Isn't 24 points supposed to be good enough for this defense????.....This 40 million dollar defense.......this 40 million dollar defense that folds EVERY year.

Sorry jay didn't get us those points the running game did.

Jay made one good deep pass to chambers, other then that he overthrew every receiver and if it wasn't for there good catches then who knows what the score was

That's just a bit one sided.

Jay looked like crap, but the receivers didn't help matters when they dropped perfectly good passes. Like others have said, the whole team let us down tonight...

Originally posted by KTownsDolphins

Sorry jay didn't get us those points the running game did.

Jay made one good deep pass to chambers, other then that he overthrew every receiver and if it wasn't for there good catches then who knows what the score was
and if it weren't for the drops, we may have won.

btw, what game were you watching!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Originally posted by Sydor25
Would you bring Seau back next year? He was awful out there, missed Donavan several times and then when the defense makes a play on third down, he gets called for roughing the passer.

Let him go. Total waste when the offense needed so much help in the off season. :yell: :fire:

Get rid of Seau, Madison, Marion, Taylor, Fielder.

Originally posted by dolfan06
and if it weren't for the drops, we may have won.

btw, what game were you watching!:rolleyes: :tongue:

The one were JAY THREW FOR A PASSER RATING OF HIGH 40'S

What were you watching the Dallas game were it took Jay 4 years to playa good game against a decent team.

Originally posted by KTownsDolphins

The one were JAY THREW FOR A PASSER RATING OF HIGH 40'S

What were you watching the Dallas game were it took Jay 4 years to playa good game against a decent team.
i was watching a game where if the defense had of played anything close to par, jay wouldn't have been wxpected to come from behind the whole game!:tongue:

There isnt really one bad part of our team that stuck out tonight.

Our offense had some good spots, our receivers came up with nice catches early, Ricky ran well when called upon, and I expected a lot worse out of our defensive line. It's pretty hard to put all the blame on Fiedler. I don't like the guy either, but was put in a position that a lot of Qbs wouldn't have succeeded in, and you dont want Fiedler in a catch-up mode.

Of course, then our defense is non-existant early, and Mcnabb makes plays like most potential MVP quarterbacks would. We missed crucial tackles, and played uncharacteristically vs. the run.

Hell, the only truly bright spot was special teams. We had decent returns, Mare did his job (well, that first FG was questionable), and Matt Turk came up big twice in the 2nd half.

We really can't point fingers at one person, guys. Something just has to give, and more than likely, it'll be dave and norv first.

Originally posted by 54OrangeCrush99
There isnt really one bad part of our team that stuck out tonight.

Our offense had some good spots, our receivers came up with nice catches early, Ricky ran well when called upon, and I expected a lot worse out of our defensive line. It's pretty hard to put all the blame on Fiedler. I don't like the guy either, but was put in a position that a lot of Qbs wouldn't have succeeded in, and you dont want Fiedler in a catch-up mode.

Of course, then our defense is non-existant early, and Mcnabb makes plays like most potential MVP quarterbacks would. We missed crucial tackles, and played uncharacteristically vs. the run.

Hell, the only truly bright spot was special teams. We had decent returns, Mare did his job (well, that first FG was questionable), and Matt Turk came up big twice in the 2nd half.

We really can't point fingers at one person, guys. Something just has to give, and more than likely, it'll be dave and norv first.
bates should go first. to have all that talent on defense and to play like that 6 or 7 times a year, NO THANK YOU!

The D laid down on the job. I saw it coming from the opening drive. And all the uncharacteristic blitzes hurt us too. The offense scored enough to win it. I am starting to wonder if these games are fixed

i know man, im not directing that towards you. for once i think norv did an ok job with the playcalling, even though i still want him out of there

I think Norv did a great job with the playcalling tonight. Jay made some great throws. The WRs made some great catches. The RBs ran well. And the OL finally stepped up. But Jay made some poor throws. And the WRs dropped some passes/ran the wrong routes.

That's the problem with these "all or nothing, one guy played horribly, this guy lost the game for us" statements. They're usually short-sighted. And they're almost always incorrect.

The only blanket statement you can ever make and always be correct is "The Team Lost".

When will we ever learn??

Back
Top Bottom