It’s A Miami Miracle... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s A Miami Miracle...

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
the AFC title game will be at Arrowhead instead of Cheatsboro.

Really hope New England loses for obvious reasons. But would really want Miami to finally name their head coach so he can get to work.

Let’s see and pay attention to how Flores and the New England defense game plans for Kansas City. Sounds like they’re going to be doing a lot of jamming on Hill and Kelce ...which I’m sure will be well beyond the legal 5 yards and won’t be called.

Who does the weather favor in this game?

If the patriots give up over 35 points, will Flores be unfairly blamed for that?

Are more Dolphins fans warming up to flores or do they need to see more?

So we want KC to win, but have New England's defense play well...

What happens if the Chiefs put up 47 on them?

Once again, I don't care how NE's defense does tomorrow. I want the pats to lose and Flores will be our HC regardless of what happens. I highly doubt that Grier would change his mind base on a playoff game at KC

I don't think he has a good defense to work with, personnel-wise.

He didn't "shop for any of the groceries."

I guess you can look for effort, or how they respond to him, but I wouldn't hold it against him that he didn't make the greatest chicken salad anyone has ever seen with that chicken **** defense he has to field.

I think the stupid Patriots will pul it out. Bad feeling. First off Kelce never plays well vs NE because they smack him around and he typically wants no part of that. Rob Ninkovich was practically laughing at how big a pansy Kelce was and how he used to just beat him up when he was in NE. I think they will find a way to contain Hill and force Mahomes to number 1 be patient and number 2 go elsewhere. I think he will struggle with this.

Offensively I pretty much think they’ll have their way with KC’s defense. A Patriots blowout wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

So we want KC to win, but have New England's defense play well...

What happens if the Chiefs put up 47 on them?

Hopefully they lose...

I don't care if KC scores 2 points or 200 as long as it's one more point than the Pats score.

I’m totally fine with KC destorying the Pats defense. The way that I will look at it, Flores already knows he is a Dolphin and now immediately hates the Cheaters. Actually, if Flores loses it for Brady, I will back him 100%! Brady cannot make it to a 9th super bowl!

The Patriots' defense gave up an average of 24 points on the road this year. With that # being slightly inflated with games vs the Derek Anderson/Nathan Peterman led Bills and the Josh McCown led Jets. The Patriots were 3-5 on the road in 2018. Two of those wins vs losing teams and the 3rd win because of special teams mistakes by the Bears. The average score of their road games was 21.625 points for/24 points against. The Patriots have not won a road playoff game since 2006. The Chiefs were the only team to hold a lead against the Patriots in Foxboro this year. The Chiefs scored 40 points in Foxboro. Which is 16 points more than the next closest team scored there.

The Chiefs are 8-1 (7-1 in the regular season) at Arrowhead this season including last weeks win vs the Colts.During the regular season at Arrowhead the Chiefs averaged 32.375 points for/18 points against.

Even without Hunt the Chiefs are just the better team. The Chiefs are a much better team playing at home and the Patriots are not the same team when playing away from Foxboro. This looks like it could be either a high scoring game with the Chiefs just being too much or it could end up being a Chiefs blowout. Belichick's smoke and mirrors will not be enough to save that team this time.

Last edited:
The Patriots' defense gave up an average of 24 points on the road this year. With that # being slightly inflated with a game vs the Derek Anderson/Nathan Peterman led Bills and the turn over machine Darnold led Jets. The Patriots were 3-5 on the road in 2018. Two of those wins vs losing teams and the 3rd win because of special teams mistakes by the Bears. The average score of their road games was 21.625 points for/24 points against. The Patriots have not won a road playoff game since 2006. The Chiefs were the only team to hold a lead against the Patriots in Foxboro this year. The Chiefs scored 40 points in Foxboro. Which is 16 points more than the next closest team scored there.
QUOTE]

With stats like this how do you not wonder if some shady stuff happens at Gillette?

Back
Top Bottom