It’s A Miami Miracle... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s A Miami Miracle...

Andy Reid is the ultimate regular season coach. He always blows it in the playoffs. They never adjusted on offense in the first half and they kept running the same plays on defense on key 3rd downs.

Andy Reid is the ultimate regular season coach. He always blows it in the playoffs. They never adjusted on offense in the first half and they kept running the same plays on defense on key 3rd downs.

Yah - have to agree, thought he could turn it around this time especially considering the wealth of experience he has gained in this league and in fairness the offense did make adjustments but certainly not on the defensive front.

What summed it for me with even Romo shouting down the mic when the Chiefs were hanging by a thread on their own goaline in OT was for Reid to take a timeout to at least give his defense a little rest for that one last effort.

It may have delayed the inevitable, but surely a good coach tries to take advantage of every little opportunity available to him.

In saying of all of this I would take Reid in Miami in a heartbeat!

Dee Ford's fault

yep. that's ball game if he doesn't have his hand in the neutral zone. that lb unit and secondary in kc is very underwhelming though. ragland cant run and hitchens is probably a 4.7 guy. eric berrys not the same player right now either, they need a lb and corner influx of talent bad. masked by that scoring offense

yep. that's ball game if he doesn't have his hand in the neutral zone. that lb unit and secondary in kc is very underwhelming though. ragland cant run and hitchens is probably a 4.7 guy. eric berrys not the same player right now either, they need a lb and corner influx of talent bad. masked by that scoring offense
Ragland looks out of shape. I thought a lineman intercepted that pass in the red zone

Back
Top Bottom