It’s Hard Settling A Qb Competition When Neither Player Steps Up

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

dougb123

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I agree 100%

I would give Rosen the slimmest of edge's, but I haven't seen the practices, and if the coaches are giving Ryan the edge due to practices so be it.

Rosen played great what games have you been watching???

NCFINFAN13

The Phinsuckery Continues
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't see Flores as a "Tank for Tua" kind of guy, so I see him going with Rosen in order to determine if he's the future or if we need to use a #1 on a QB. Fitz is a known product. I don't think Flores needs to see anymore of him to make any determination.

MadDog 88

No Soup For You
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Armando is merely stating the obvious. Neither of these guys are playing at starter caliber. Granted its pre season but you know what you have in Fitzpatrick and Rosen is showing what he showed at UCLA. Inconsistent under achiever. Could Rosen magically turn it on? Of course but the odds aren't good of it happening.

lynx

Active Roster
Reaction score
If Fitzpatrick had been playing great I could see the rational of the coaching staff to start him. But he's been terrible, so unless Week 3 changes anything, Rosen should start

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
What QB competition? Rosen has basically been given the starting job already even if he doesn't start the season.

Rosen isnt competing to start, he is biding his time. Rosen doesnt need to step up as he will eventually start regardless of how mediocre his play may be, and Fitz is not going to step up since it is useless at this point.

Top Bottom