It’s just sinking in | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It’s just sinking in

X has played Diggs well the last couple of years. Two years ago he picked his pocket for a INT on a quick slant that was beautiful. Ramsey is more physical than X and X gets his hands on more balls 🏈. Going to be interesting. Here’s to hoping they both have enough left in their tanks.

Random- does anyone know who’s the faster player? That may dictate some of the assignments as well
Ramsey is faster and more physical. X has more finesse and vision. It will be very interesting in Fangios defense. I think if anything it will allow X the opportunity to go back to ball hawking which is his specialty. 🤞

I think Ramsey is more physical and a better tackler. X is the silent one, Ramsey is a very loud one. Hope they both stay healthy.

Our CB duo - on paper - might be the best tandem since the Raiders fielded Lester Hayes and Mike Haynes (acquired via trade) which they rode to 2 SB wins the early 80’s IIR.
Haynes was only on the '83 SB team.

I'd put the Niners secondary up there as the best. Lott and Eric Wright at CB. Carlton Williamson and Dwight Hicks at Safety. Pretty sure they won 2 SBs as a unit.

Last edited:

I'd put the Niners secondary up there as the best. Lott and Eric Wright at CB. Carlton Williamson and Dwight Hicks at Safety. Pretty sure they won 2 SBs as a unit.
Look, if you had Plunkett instead of Montana you would be lucky to get to any super bowls lol

Damn, didn’t know Eazy-E was hustling with N.W.A and playing DB with the Niners. 🫡

Easy there…I’m personally weary! Everything points to this being an excellent secondary. But you never know…

Question: Who take WR#1 X or Ramsey or do they just stay on their side and take whoever lines up there ?
I first jumped to the conclusion that they would stay on their own sides… But I bet you the Fang has them all over the place.

Ramsey is faster and more physical. X has more finesse and vision. It will be very interesting in Fangios defense. I think if anything it will allow X the opportunity to go back to ball hawking which is his specialty. 🤞
Yup ex is the ball hawk and Ramsey can be a real difference maker on the LOS while maintaining excellent coverage! What a pair.

I though X was incredible last year considering he was playing on two tweaked hamstrings. I can’t even mow the lawn with hammy issues.

That secondary was nasty. Did Lott play CB early on? I thought Wright and Williamson were the boundary guys. If we’re talking overall secondary that one has got to be at or near the top. I was going for CB tandems but yeah that was a nasty defense front to back

I though X was incredible last year considering he was playing on two tweaked hamstrings. I can’t even mow the lawn with hammy issues.
At my age I can’t even mow the lawn with 2 GOOD ones - well, without bitching about anyway

Back
Top Bottom